What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Cowboys

Meth

Staff member
3- Fusitua
2- Maumalo
1- Afoa

HM- Hiku, Johnson, Paasi, Harris, Tevaga

Last edited:

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
3. Maumalo
2. Fusitua
1. Hiku

Not sure where Beale fits into this backline tbh

Great game from everyone.

5 and 0 BABY!

Iafeta

Referee
3 Maumalo
2 Fusitua
1 Hiku

The back five were brilliant. Also the intensity Paasi and Lisone are bringing is excellent

Iafeta

Referee
And Bunty. What a champion. No points from me but he was absolutely immense. Again.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3- Fus
2- Ken
1- Hiku

Rest of the team all very solid. Hon mention to Simon for his trysaver on our line, that’s the Mannering we know and love, welcome back.

MKEB...

Staff member
Fus
Hiku
Bunty

HM Everybody who shut down Taumololo Hess and Morgan....everybody shut them down it seems.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3 Maumalo
2 Air Fus 1
1 Tevaga

5-0 wooohoooo

Had to double take Mannering at the start, how much weight has he lost

Not that he needed to really but Simon looks like he could play in the centres again if he need to. Would like to see him running some lines on the edge instead of just toiling in the engine room. He can defend wherever he likes though!

Big Marn

Juniors
3 Fus
2 Ken
1 Bunty - its a bit weird as last year he was plod and this year its wheres Bunty? Why isnt he on the field.

HM Green, Johnson, Kata for passing the ball to Ken, Blair would have got one if he hadnt been such a muppet after Fusituas tries.

MKEB...

Staff member
Not that he needed to really but Simon looks like he could play in the centres again if he need to. Would like to see him running some lines on the edge instead of just toiling in the engine room. He can defend wherever he likes though!

I thought the exact same thing. With his current build I almost see him wasted as a lock. A definite centre or second rower

Iafeta

Referee
Fus
Hiku
Bunty

HM Everybody who shut down Taumololo Hess and Morgan....everybody shut them down it seems.

The middle (Blair, Paasi, Bunty and Issac in particular) were amazing defensively. They tried a lot of trick shots on them but they held firm. Mannering too had a couple of ripping tackles near the sticks.

Jazz as well, that boy is a serious toiler.

Blair

Coach
3. Hiku
2. Ken
1. Bunty

Great that both Hiku and Kata (!!!) fed their wingers with passes today that led to tries. As of last week I was concerned with the lack of that.

Ken and Dave are ace wingers. Let's not waste them.

Both Green and Johnson had important plays in tries to our wingers too, but we'd expect that of them.

Last edited:

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Gotta give it to hiku, I was expecting nothing from him this year and he is arguably our best performed outside back. You could swap out hiku for pulu in that sentence too.

Ken is really developing as well, has some underrated footwork.

f**ken 5 and 0, who'd have thunk it?

Latest posts