What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 v Cowboys

Go Bunnies

Juniors
3 George - I have been critical of the twins in the past but George is dangerous every time he touches the ball.
2 GI - Took control of the game with the loss of Sam and AJ
1 Cook - NSW SOO Hooker

On another note, I don’t think we will lose Gagai for SOO as he is way down on form - he really needs to deliver more for what we are paying him. Maybe a snub from Qld is what he needs.

themacemaceman

Juniors
3 George - I have been critical of the twins in the past but George is dangerous every time he touches the ball.
2 GI - Took control of the game with the loss of Sam and AJ
1 Cook - NSW SOO Hooker

On another note, I don’t think we will lose Gagai for SOO as he is way down on form - he really needs to deliver more for what we are paying him. Maybe a snub from Qld is what he needs.
I was thinking last night our whole squad to a man have performed above expectations this year, except Gags. As a whole I think he's been disappointing.

ThingFish

Juniors
3 Cook (Great try, great TA, played nearly a half with a lower back injury)
2 George ( Just muscled up all game)
1 GI (Looks so comfortable at FB. Forgot how safe I feel during a game with GI there)

As macemace said Gags continues to be a worry. But QLD will still pick him, that’s his game, plays poor for his club, kills it at rep level. The way our young backs are maturing, I wouldn’t mind if we shopped him around early in his contract.

Rabbits20

Immortal
3 Cook (Great try, great TA, played nearly a half with a lower back injury)
2 George ( Just muscled up all game)
1 GI (Looks so comfortable at FB. Forgot how safe I feel during a game with GI there)

As macemace said Gags continues to be a worry. But QLD will still pick him, that’s his game, plays poor for his club, kills it at rep level. The way our young backs are maturing, I wouldn’t mind if we shopped him around early in his contract.
Glad you mentioned that mate and he hurt his calf too and battled on!!!

Clearly our best and without his 2 plays for those tries we lose. FACT!

3. Cook (no contest wow he brought me to tears. If he's not origin hooker I'm seriously done with the Blues and their hierarchy)
2. GI (really good but I worry about too much running on his knee at the back. Had a poor option and a silly error though. He pretty threw Hunt over the sideline with that bad pass after the long break. He need per to take the tackle. Those couple of things is why he doesn't get the 3.
1. Reynolds (was good and his kicks for touch off penalties were excellent)

@callmack1 sorry bro but I can't just give Cook 1. Without his 2 plays we lose. He changed the game! He delivered.

Travitoh

First Grade
3. GI 18
2. Cook 14
1. Reynolds 6 (5)*
George 6 (3)*
Granville 3 :joy:
Crichton 2

*tie break. Reynolds gets the vote due to featuring in more tp 3's

Travitoh

First Grade
11 games in and the spread continues.

Sam 12
Cook 11
Murray 9
Johnston 7
Inglis 5
Tom 4
Walker 3
Gagai 3
Sutton 3
Crichton 3
Kennar 2
Reynolds 2
Jennings 1
George 1

*corrected

Last edited:

ThingFish

Juniors
11 games in and the spread continues.

Sam 12
Cook 11
Murray 9
Johnston 7
Inglis 5
Tom 4
Walker 3
Gagai 3
Sutton 3
Kennar 2
Crichton 2
Reynolds 2
Jennings 1
George 1
I thought Crichton got the 3 against the Drags. Shouldn’t he be on at least 3.