What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Dogs

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Ken has scored in his last four games. Including a stunner.

Not bad for a dude who can't score tries.

Think he can now.

I didn't know that, bloody good.

Here's the thing: Kata didn't play in two of those four games. We all used to give Ken shit about his strike rate, me included. But what I didn't want to admit is that I knew some of that could be attributed ot the fact he was outside a massive ball hog.

Blair

Coach
I didn't know that, bloody good.

Here's the thing: Kata didn't play in two of those four games. We all used to give Ken shit about his strike rate, me included. But what I didn't want to admit is that I knew some of that could be attributed ot the fact he was outside a massive ball hog.

When Kata was barging over for tries we didn't mind, or notice, so much that he was a ball hog. Those tries have dried up this year.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
When Kata was barging over for tries we didn't mind, or notice, so much that he was a ball hog. Those tries have dried up this year.

No we didn't at all. What I'm saying is Ken's try tally could've been a lot better outside someone with any idea how to set up his winger.