What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 V knights rnd 5 17

Quigs

Immortal
f**k Reefy, Chad?

Anyway...

3. Gal
2. Lewis
1. Prior

Shows you how good we played today Feej. Old mate and I were doing a running commentary between ourselves whilst watching the game. I said to old mate, Shit Prior just missed an easy headon tackle. Then nekminett he missed anothery. Old mate says thats got to be a first, Richard missing two like that. We both watched and the next chance Prior had to smother a Knight - he far-can missed him again. True - three on the trott.

Just shithouse ( Gallen quote)

Stake Removed

First Grade
Gallen
Maloney
Holmes - yes made mistake for try, but score long distance try, and was try assist for Feki

Feej

First Grade
Shows you how good we played today Feej. Old mate and I were doing a running commentary between ourselves whilst watching the game. I said to old mate, Shit Prior just missed an easy headon tackle. Then nekminett he missed anothery. Old mate says thats got to be a first, Richard missing two like that. We both watched and the next chance Prior had to smother a Knight - he far-can missed him again. True - three on the trott.

Just shithouse ( Gallen quote)
I might have been blinded by the Knights guy he flattened in the first half. In retrospect, I probably should have given it to Maloney.