What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Panthers

hitro

Juniors
....deep breath...
well the Warriors were competitive in a brutal game against the premiers with some suss refereeing as usual
everyone played pretty well but it wasn't enough
I am going to go
3 Addin
2 Harris (thank god he didn't hurt a knee, need him)
1 Johnson (yeah he blew it by overcooking the kick for the clutch play but apart from that he was Solid)

vvvrulz

Coach
3. Harris - makes such a huge difference when he's up and running
2. SJ - a wobbly moment or two but he never once gave up and was tackling everything
1. AFB - one of the few right now who's consistently bending the line

Grizzman

Juniors
Tough outing with some extremely odd decisions going against us. Sifakukas sinbin ridiculous, Harris whack in the melon not a penalty and HIA for an eye poke all really poor. But we were in the fight again and if we can get through a game without losing players to injury and bins, we'll win a few.

3 - Harris. 45 tackles, 100+ metres, solid as a rock and gives our attack another edge
2 - AFB. Big minutes, big metres and another try
1 - Johnson - his kicking game was awry in the first half but his second half was really strong. His effort plays are noticeable.

HM Montoya, CNK, Kosi till he went off.

03 - AFB = Beast forward who deserves another barn storming forward to help with the load.
02 - Harris = I love his heart and skill but very worried he is going to be busted for the season at this rate.
01 - SJ = Despite a couple of bad plays I like his attitude and determination. He is playing for his career.

HM Tom Ale.

DM - Officials (These pirates are on a new level) all sin bins were bad calls. The Panthers head shots on us overlooked.

If we have our socks pulled too high - Penalty
If we got big bushy hair - Penalty
If we farted the wrong direction - Penalty.

It's time we have someone from Australia in our corner when it comes to the NRL. It's a pity Covid caused us to lose our opportunity to have Phil Gould onboard. We need to stop accepting the Kiwi way and letting things be. Start making some noise/haka and actually say the calls were shit (Take the fine)

Remember when Todd Payten came out last year in a press conference when Cowboys got dubbed a few calls saying that certain teams get the calls. After that the Cowboys were getting pinged less because he had the balls to say it.

The "no excuses" mentality is okay to a point. But letting people getting away with robbery on some blatant bad calls for all to see is criminal AF (Rant over lol)

Last edited:

Rich102

Staff member
3 Harris
2 AFB
1 SJ

HM. Montoya, keeps trying & Ale & Afoa, getting better.

Meth

Staff member
3. Harris
2. AFB
1. Johnson

I'm sick of the shite reffing

HM to Sifakula. I probably would have given him a point if not for the sin-binning, which was a bit dumb. But he made his tackles. Even Bunty and Tom, normally impeccable in defense, had off-nights in that regard.

Hov

Juniors
3 Harris
2 SJ
1 AFB

Boys keep digging in but another example of needing that extra creative player to take a load off SJ. The good thing is we have a great platform for when TMM or Metcalf are back.

Izz

Bench
3 Harris
2 SJ
1 AFB

Boys keep digging in but another example of needing that extra creative player to take a load off SJ. The good thing is we have a great platform for when TMM or Metcalf are back.
We need Volkmann at 6, imo, with Walker off the bench for impact. I know Volkmann's defense is shaky but we can figure that out.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Tohu Harris

Harris 39
Fonua-Blake 31
Johnson 13

Montoya 4
Nicoll-Klokstad 2
Afoa 1

15 voted

Latest posts