What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Rabbitohs

Meth

Staff member
3- Mannering
2- RTS- even though he got blitzed by Johnson in that second half
1- Lisone

HM- Tevaga

Gubb went well in the first half

Warriorsoul

Juniors
3 - RTS.
2 - Mannering
1 - Maumalo. 18 runs, and given that Kata didn't pass him the ball even once, that was 18 hitups the forwards were too @#$%ing lazy or incompetent to do. 100 some odd metres

Blair

Coach
3. Mann
2. Roger
1. Bull - 250th NRL game. Was going ace until injured in first-half.

TheDMC

Bench
3 - RTS.
2 - Mannering
1 - Maumalo. 18 runs, and given that Kata didn't pass him the ball even once, that was 18 hitups the forwards were too @#$%ing lazy or incompetent to do. 100 some odd metres

That's bullshit. Kata passed to him once.

Very slowly passed and with Ken having no space and a tackler about 2 seconds from hitting him. He got driven back and nearly over the sideline. That's why Kata doesn't pass much, because he has no friggin idea. I can't believe how skill deficient our players are.

Anyway

3. Mannering
2. RTS

can't be bothered with anyone else.

vvvrulz

Coach
Can't pick three, I just cannot bring myself to give points to RTS who is an absolute snowflake defending at the back.

Mannering takes 3 but everyone else blew hot and cold, or just blew.

Foran. Ffs. It's like hiring an employee with chronic fatigue for 100k and the company accepts he'll snooze at his desk from 2pm onwards.

Warriorsoul

Juniors

Very slowly passed and with Ken having no space and a tackler about 2 seconds from hitting him. He got driven back and nearly over the sideline. That's why Kata doesn't pass much, because he has no friggin idea. I can't believe how skill deficient our players are.
Lol that's true, I stand corrected. I wonder if that was the key to Kata doing well as a rookie, the defense would stand off him watching for the offload and he could bullock through. One day an opposing coach snapped his fingers and went "Holy crap, the boy can't pass!!" And that was the end of that

Kakihara

Juniors
Kata needed to be dropped a long time ago starting from all the bad games in his rookie season yet he got picked and still gets picked every week because he tries hard. Whats the point in him even learning how to set up his outside man when he knows hes going to get selected every week no matter how bad he plays.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Can't pick three, I just cannot bring myself to give points to RTS who is an absolute snowflake defending at the back.
Anyone can beat RTS I reckon. His effort on defence is just so soft, probably the worst defensive fullback in the NRL and he showed that tonight. To his 'defence' though, the opposition really shouldn't be getting through our first line of defence.

Blair

Coach
3- me for going to a non sports bar and ignoring this shambles.

It's odd but for me it seemed to have the intensity of a final for the first 15 minutes or so. I was in a bar and they had the sound down. Anyway, it felt good, like old times not forgotten.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
It's odd but for me it seemed to have the intensity of a final for the first 15 minutes or so. I was in a bar and they had the sound down. Anyway, it felt good, like old times not forgotten.

I know I'm a shit fan but I need more than 15min of effort. I mean if it was a 40 minute game we'd be mid table.

Meth

Staff member

Anyway

3. Mannering
2. RTS

can't be bothered with anyone else.

just pick one dude...we're all in the same boat

Rich102

Staff member
Anyway.

3. Hingaro. Thought he really played well. Can set-up a play too. Talks all the time. And defends.
2. RTS. Big effort. If you don't count defence, he's brilliant. (Just not a captain.)
1. Mannering. Just so consistent. Plus he's a natural captain. Talking more too.

TheDMC

Bench
just pick one dude...we're all in the same boat

Yas boss. 1. Hingano

He went well, but too many of his kicks gave me the shits, especially the one which he ran up to and kicked directly into a large inanimate object (Souths forward) that nearly lead to a try cept for a great effort by Luke.

Gubb, honourable mention for a most excellent 15 minute spell. Fus, usual effort.
Rest were atrocious really.