What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Rabbitohs

One Warrior

Bench
Yes I definitely vote for a 5-4-3-2-1, this is too hard with just 3 votes, anyway my votes:

3. Green
2. Johnson
1. Papali'i

HM's for the rest, maybe bring in Lawton for the 14 role.

jaseg

Juniors
3. Johnson - when he takes the ball to the line like that (and that often), we usually win
2. Green - played really well, some key contributions
1. Bunty - the best middle on the park

hm.
Luke
Tohu
Papalii
RTS
Fus

Benek

Juniors
3. RTS
2. Green
1. Johnson

Unlucky to miss out on points:

Luke, Papalii, Harris, Afoa, Fus

Very difficult to pick 321 today!

hitro

Juniors
good to remember that Warriors winning feeling putting a glow over your whole weekend
3 SJ
2 Green
1 Harris
Liking the long hair, it's like the beards of the last great era and also the hair bears era of Puletua and Galuvao at the Penrith

hitro

Juniors
minus 3 Maumalo
minus 2 Kata
some ok physical contributions but both these guys are too thick for this level
Maumolo should have been penalised for running backwards 10 metres and then voluntary tackle for being embarrassing if not illegal
Like they started playing League last year
Bring in Beale Gelling or CNK please

vvvrulz

Coach
You can name about a dozen blokes...

3. Johnson
2. Green
1. Harris

Ken & Kata Watch: they were both weak links again with token bad hands, ball hogging and shocking defensive reads. Thankfully it happened about once each and they cancelled themselves out with some decent work to go with it. They will cost us games against better opponents though.

Iafeta

Referee
minus 3 Maumalo
minus 2 Kata
some ok physical contributions but both these guys are too thick for this level
Maumolo should have been penalised for running backwards 10 metres and then voluntary tackle for being embarrassing if not illegal
Like they started playing League last year
Bring in Beale Gelling or CNK please

He did save a try on that play.

Just saying.

He had one error on a bomb (and I'm not even sure he did drop it tbh), and had some excellent runs.

The issues defensively were all Kata shooting out of the line. The wingers a shot duck once that happens.

vvvrulz

Coach
He did save a try on that play.

Just saying.

Well not really, Ken was charging down with the Bunnies backline and Gagai plain handed it to him; then comically gifting an extra 20m territory before applying the brakes.

Now I generally like him, he's busy and is always trying, he's just such an unnatural winger.

Iafeta

Referee
Sure. Could easily have given up on the play. But didn't. Right place. Right time.

I think if he played with a better centre Ken would be a good winger. Needs work on catching the bomb though.

vvvrulz

Coach
Sure. Could easily have given up on the play. But didn't. Right place. Right time.

I think if he played with a better centre Ken would be a good winger. Needs work on catching the bomb though.

Yeah, as I said there's no lack of effort and I like that.

I think CNK has twice the potential, but definitely agree Kata halves his effectiveness.

Scott

Bench
3. Harris
2. Papali'i
1. RTS

Honestly, the whole team were impressive. Didn't see it coming.

Blair

Coach
...Liking the long hair, it's like the beards of the last great era and also the hair bears era of Puletua and Galuvao at the Penrith

It's best we don't encourage them. Gavet might turn up with only one side of his head shaved and Kata a 45 degree frost top.

And we know what happens when Johnson doesn't want his hair messed up.

Last edited: