What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Rabbitohs

Blair

Coach
True. not taking anything away from what they achieved in the weekend BUT we went downhill fast last season

I think we're all ready for that flat feeling if the Titans score a couple of late (ish) tries and steal it next week. The Mt Smart Hush is what I call it.

Cold Roses

Juniors
3. Harris
2. Papali'i
1. RTS

Lots of good performances, but the sheer effort by those guys was a stand out for me.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3 Papalii
2 Green
1 Johnson

Great spectacle but i keep reminding my self we won round 1 last season to and that turned to shit

Not even comparable. Last year we just scraped past the team everyone had as spooners. At home. We were ordinary as hell and the mood here at the time reflected it, most of us know it was a bad start.

On Saturday we actually played well, at a venue we always struggle in, against a side who have the talent to be at least mid table. And won quite comfortably. That win is a platform we can build off, last year’s was an alarm bell.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Blake Green

Green 31
Johnson 26
Papalii 24

Tuivasa-Sheck 23
Harris 12
Luke 8
Afoa 2

21 voted

Last edited:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Congratulations Blake Green

Green 30
Johnson 26
Tuivasa-Sheck 23

Papalii 21
Harris 10
Luke 8
Afoa 2

20 voted

You forgot the points I gave Corvo and Kearney! If you’re not gonna count them then you can add:

3 Papali’i
2 Harris
1 Green

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
For me the biggest improvement was that everybody seemed to know what to do next. No standing around and looking for somebody to pass the ball to.
I credit Green with that to a big extent.
I just hope it continues.

They’re finally trusting the process!

Meth

Staff member
You forgot the points I gave Corvo and Kearney! If you’re not gonna count them then you can add:

Yeah, I didn't count them, for obvious reasons. We get a lot of those posts

e.g

3- me, for putting up with that.

I'll always ignore them

It's for players involved on the day- those are the points that are counted

jaseg

Juniors
Yeah, I didn't count them, for obvious reasons. We get a lot of those posts

e.g

3- me, for putting up with that.

I'll always ignore them

It's for players involved on the day- those are the points that are counted

So just to clarify - when I once gave Fus 3 points because he got injured early and left the field in the first 10 minutes or so and wasn't a part of a shambles of a performance.... those points counted, right?

:p

Meth

Staff member
So just to clarify - when I once gave Fus 3 points because he got injured early and left the field in the first 10 minutes or so and wasn't a part of a shambles of a performance.... those points counted, right?

:p

I remember that. Pretty sure he got the points

Latest posts