What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1. V Roosters

Travitoh

First Grade
Having only seen the second half (and a quick peek at the stats)...

3. Sutton
2. Tom
1. Cook

Can't fault any though. Really pleased by the look of AR and it helps that the effort is there in our kick chase again.
It's becoming a common theme this season but the effort as a team is what we had been lacking.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
This one is really difficult as everyone brought it today.

3. Tom
2. George
1. Cook

I bagged AJ a fair bit but he was really solid defensively and he just misses out imo.

Rabbits20

Immortal
3. Cook
2. Sutto
1. Clarky

So hard to pick!

Southy I'm just gonna listen to the Rorters press conference mate and I suggest we open that champagne buddy!

I need to watch the replay as I've had a few sherbets.

Whoever is totalling these, I think it's STID or Trav, could you wait till Thursday to round them off. There's been a couple of times I'd like to vote but I like to rewatch the game sober and when I've come back the votes are totalled off so I haven't voted.

3.Cook.

2.The TWINS[can't separate-Siamese]

1.JS.

Doyen, has someone just hijacked your account or did you just give Cook 3 points!!!

I must admit I'm almost tempted as well. It's hard to go past Tom and George though.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Whoever is totalling these, I think it's STID or Trav, could you wait till Thursday to round them off. There's been a couple of times I'd like to vote but I like to rewatch the game sober and when I've come back the votes are totalled off so I haven't voted.

Doyen, has someone just hijacked your account or did you just give Cook 3 points!!!

I must admit I'm almost tempted as well. It's hard to go past Tom and George though.
It's Trav

Travitoh

First Grade

I've been totalling them on the matchday of our next fixture, for the very reason you mention.

doyen

Bench
Doyen giving Cook 3.

Wow take me now I've seen it all!!!!!!!! I nearly rolled off the bed

Are you sure you haven't been hijacked Doyen over there??

I'm worried......

The ROOSTERS looked awful; but a team only plays as well as its opposition allows!!

We were all over them & all through them,literally!!

Cook will massacre any "defenceless" side like that. He toughed it out well for 80 mins too in other areas of his game--credit due!

He took maximum advantage with his running---as a team we need more polish in ensuring we don't bomb opportunities--it should have been a bigger scoreline!!

As Thingfish said--we have a real team going here!!!

Latest posts