What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 v Sharks

Rabbit toes

First Grade
3, Reynolds. His kicking game was sublime
2, Sutton, turning back the clock or in the best form of his career
1, Tom, 2 tries for the big unit and lead from the front

Farah did exceptionally well and Sam as always stood up. Good to see Fui on the pitch

Curns13

Juniors
3. Reyno
2. Farah
1. Sutto

Plenty of others worth a mention. Murray and Sam worked tirelessly. Tom ran all night and scored 2 tries. I thought Doeuhi was pretty good for a young kid playing in a new position. Great win.

Rabbit Stew

Juniors
3. Sutton - I really didn't think he could play this well at this stage of his career
2. Reynolds - great kicking game as we expect but great passing, too
1. Murray - plays like someone 10 years older and 10kg heavier

I also thought Farah was very good while all four bench players - Tatola, Fuimaono, Nicholls and Clark - were great.

callmack1

Staff member
3. Reynolds
2. Tom
1. Sutton

Special mention to Sam and Murray but to be fair, everyone played great tonight!

Go Bunnies

Juniors
3 Sutto
2 Reynolds
1 George
I know Tom scored 2 tries but every time George got the ball, he charged at them with his long locks flowing and Sam was great too!
Siebold - Coach of the Year

CliveC

Juniors
3 Sutto
2 Reynolds
1 George
I know Tom scored 2 tries but every time George got the ball, he charged at them with his long locks flowing and Sam was great too!
Siebold - Coach of the Year
Don't forget Michael his shadow overhangs the team.All of our new players and the new coaching staff were due to Mad Mick Maguire.So I have been told?

Travitoh

First Grade
13 weeks in and Sutton's last month has seen him charge up the board!

Sam 12
Cook 11
Murray 9
Sutton 9
Johnston 7
Inglis 7
Tom 5
Crichton 4
Reynolds 4
Walker 3
Gagai 3
Kennar 2
Jennings 1
George 1

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm surprised the twins aren't further up the board.

Goes to show the strong performances right across the paddock!

Travitoh

First Grade
I'm surprised the twins aren't further up the board.

Goes to show the strong performances right across the paddock!

Having a quick flick through the results, 7 times Tom has gotten at least a nomination from someone and 6 times for George, with AR pipping him for a vote in the NQ game by a tie break.

The thing that will go against them is they rarely play more than 45 minutes, meaning that while they are still playing well, they need to have a major impact on the game in small window of time to be considered.

Last edited:

Latest posts