What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Storm round 11

Rabbits20

Immortal
3. Sam: Just a machine and he keeps doing it every week and gets criticised to unfair levels. Sam was brilliant for us. 24 hit ups for 287m, 42 tackles, 3 offloads and 5 tackle busts.

2. Crichton: He just doesn't stop. He wants to be right in the action. 18 hit ups for 150m, 46 tackles, 6 tackle breaks.

1. Farah: I thought he was pretty good. He gave us good direction and he got out of dummy half well at times moving across field.

Honourable mention to AJ for that magnificent try saving tackle effort.

The Enforcer

Juniors
With your team competing for the wooden spoon, it must be a difficult task trying to do the 3 2 1 each week ?

The Enforcer

Juniors
No i struggle counting with anything over 5
Yep understandable.
Anyway, carry on as you blokes have enough to worry about and I don't want to bother you when your all looking for answers.
Remember, when Souffs are doing well the game is doing well.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Yep understandable.
Anyway, carry on as you blokes have enough to worry about and I don't want to bother you when your all looking for answers.
Remember, when Souffs are doing well the game is doing well.
Well while we are fighting for the spoon the clubs are revolting against the arlc trying to despose of chairman John Grant. So maybe you are right

greg jay

Juniors
Chriton - Maguire better not let this young stallion go as he did with Walker!!
Sutton
Sam B
Sam B played strongly BUT he again made some critical handling errors particularly from the kick off at halfway. The Wrestlers then went down and scored. Cannot afford to give sides like them a start.

Latest posts