What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Storm

Rabbits20

Immortal
Very hard to do this but anyhow:

3. Crichton
2. Cook
1. Goodwin

Honourable mention to Murray......

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Very hard to do this but anyhow:

3. Crichton
2. Cook
1. Goodwin

Honourable mention to Murray......
Are you f**king serious? Murray and fuimaono were hands down better than Goodwin. Cook was decent in attack but his defence is shithouse, that's why Melb ran at him all night.
For once would it kill you to suck it up like a man and acknowledge that other players can and do play better than Goodwin and cook.

Last edited:

English Rose

Juniors
Chrichton has had a brilliant season but he wasn't good today.

Don't be fooled by his 50M chase down when his goaline defence was Woeful!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Are you f**king serious? Murray and fuimaono were hands down better than Goodwin. Cook was decent in attack but his defence is shithouse, that's why Melb ran at him all night.
For once would it kill you to suck it up like a man and acknowledge that other players can and do play better than Goodwin and cook.
Yep I'm serious.

I thought Goodwin handled it better that what I thought at fullback and he was busting his arse off like Angus was.

Cook did well making 96metres and giving us spark and he only missed 2 tackles. Defensively he held his own.

Murray only ran for 36m and I expected better.......... yes he did quite well in defence but he made errors and that's why I gave him an honourable mention!!!!!!!

Fui was caught out but time tonight........ but he's going to get better.....

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Yep I'm serious.

I thought Goodwin handled it better that what I thought at fullback and he was busting his arse off like Angus was.

Cook did well making 96metres and giving us spark and he only missed 2 tackles. Defensively he held his own.

Murray only ran for 36m and I expected better.......... yes he did quite well in defence but he made errors and that's why I gave him an honourable mention!!!!!!!

Fui was caught out but time tonight........ but he's going to get better.....
Nope Goodwin was constantly out of position, rightly so as he's not a fullbacks arsehole

Cook defensively only held his own until 2 more players came into the tackle to help complete it. Players like smith ,friend even Farah are able to execute 1-1 tackles effectively

Without Murray defensively storm would have hit 80 points. Spend that much time tackling and there's not much left in the tank to make metres, as I'm sure you'd understand being a seasoned footballer.

Travitoh

First Grade
Without Murray defensively storm would have hit 80 points. Spend that much time tackling and there's not much left in the tank to make metres, as I'm sure you'd understand being a seasoned footballer.

Have to agree with this. Defending takes up a lot of energy - it's why good sides target repeat sets.
Cam Murray has probably been our best player since getting a starting spot and is one of very few who can walk away from today with some pride.

Rabbits20

Immortal
3. Murray
2. Crichton
1. Cook

Cook can't be blamed for that game. It's pathetic that people would try and do so..
You can't blame our fourth choice fullback either in Goodwin.

Fullback is the toughest position with all the running and he's not a spring chicken anymore!!!

greg jay

Juniors
Chico
Groucho
Harpo
Honourable mention to.... Zeppo!!! Maguire has now produced two consecutive losing and poor seasons. How he continually gets a Pass I do not know. His personnel management and selections have been disastrous and he has failed to unearth any great new talent outside Crichton. If Maguire's physical style fails he is cooked and he has virtually no adjustment capability.

doyen

Bench
Cook has pace--he was a beach sprint champion-----the best place for him is to hide him on the wing-----get him away from the middle--he will never be any good there!!