What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Tigers

Meth

Staff member
I don’t remember this being harder to pick.

3- Johnson
2- Green
1- Maumalo

HM- RTS, Fusitu’a, Afoa, Paasi, Harris, Lawton...all deserve points tbh

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
3. Green - he was on the field longer than Johnson, and set that first-half platform.

2. Johnson - crucial try, and him at his most devastating best.

1. Lawton - two tries on debut. Heaps of pressure to come on when superstar Luke goes off. The game was so not over. His two tries sealed it. Good attacking dummy-half stuff.

Not forgetting Bunty in that first 30 mins.

Last edited:

TheDMC

Bench
3. Green the conductor
2. SJ the maestro
1. Maumolo the big ass bass dude

Well done the whole team, and especially Lawton, a great cameo. Mannering and Gavet looked a bit off the pace for much of the game.

Blair

Coach
Yeah he was awesome but then did he only come back the last 20? Disappeared forever it seemed

I can't recall him in the latter stages of the game either, but his general turnaround in ability from last year has been quite brilliant. He's definitely one of the success stories of the year thus far.

Remember, much of our collective pessimism at the start of the year centred around our perceived lack of effective props.

I may be half-cut right now but I back Bunty to hold his own against, or even smash, the best of them in 2018.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Just some stats for everyone

RTS 14 runs 137 metres
Ken 19 runs 178 metres
Afoa 11 runs 125 metres
Paasi 20 runs 186 metres

I know the spine will get a lot of points but for me I've gotta give credit to some of these blokes for doing the hard work

3. Paasi
2. Maumalo
1. Johnson

God I hope Johnson isn't gone for long

One Warrior

Bench
3. Johnson
2. Green
1. Afoa

Hm's for the whole team, Lawton a great debut for the club, he will stand in well for Luke, likewise hpoefully Johnson isn't out for too long, we can't seem to catch a break with injuries at the moment (pun not intended).

Warriorsoul

Juniors
3- Johnson by the second half the Tigers had no idea whether he'd run or kick
2 RTS - All round play and that copybook smash as the Tigers ran away in the first
1 Lawton. Great debut.

vvvrulz

Coach
3. Kakariki
2. Johnson
1. Afoa

HMs everywhere, just about everyone had a real dig

It's such a shame Johnson got injured because he was really opening up in that second half.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Good to see Bunty Afoa getting some points up in here. Was he just testing the waters of the NRL last year. Definitely a renaissance right now and while I did notice a strong world cup from Afoa with the Toa, I doubted he could carry that vigour week in week out for the Warrior but so far he hasn't let up. Afoa seems physically bigger too compared to his debut weight and has probably eclipsed last years top prop in Gavet as the talk of the town. Great to see so many step up from the shadows all at once.

Latest posts