What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Tigers

Benek

Juniors
I wish I could give points to half the team!

3. SJ - great to see him back to his running best - looked dangerous all game
2. Paasi - can't ignore nearly 200 metres from a big man
1. Lawton - 2 tries on Warriors debut! Filled in great when Luke went off.

Honourable mentions to nearly every one else. The only thing that stood out as an obvious negative was Gavet's brain explosion underhanded loopy forward pass interception.

Fingers crossed on the injuries!

hitro

Juniors
RTS - that tackle!
Bunty
Paasi

who told Kata to take that kick? Not that it mattered but it would in a close game

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
RTS - that tackle!
Bunty
Paasi

who told Kata to take that kick? Not that it mattered but it would in a close game

Not too worried there, was just bad luck that our two preferred kickers had both pulled up lame, who else did we have at that point? It’s not as if he’s never kicked either.

jaseg

Juniors
3 Johnson - Lino is so valuable to us... can let Shaun rest if needed to make sure he's 100% like he seemed here, until the injury
2 Green - control
1 RTS - dynamic nearly every time he was around the ball

Bunty, Paasi and Lawton were all excellent, and unlucky here.

MKEB...

Staff member
3. Blake.... Running the cutter with Johnson has never looked so co-ordinated
2. Johnson...Just damn., having the cutter run for him; he can play as he sees fit...and it worked
1. Lawton....The first try sealed the game. second try added the cherrry on top.... and f......for having that outstanding swimshot missus.

sup42

Juniors
doesn't seem that long ago where fans would struggle to stump up with three names.

I don't vote because I ,missed the start of the season. I presume that is the rules ?

3: SJ
2: Green
1: Paasi

Green would have been 3, but he is getting to good at giving away penalties.

Last edited:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
doesn't seem that long ago where fans would struggle to stump up with three names.

I don't vote because I ,missed the start of the season. I presume that is the rules ?

Like last week? :p

Nah dude, anyone can vote any week. Just vote once, and give 3,2 and 1 to a player each. Many of us don’t vote every week. My only advice is don’t vote unless you’ve watched the full game properly.

Meth

Staff member

You're welcome to join in.

Scott

Bench
3. RTS
2. SJ
1. Bunty

Thought Maumalo had his best game as well. Like a few others, turned into a valuable player.

If Bunty Afoa isn't the most improved person in the whole NRL then i'll give it away. Outstanding middle forward!

Rich102

Staff member
3. Blake.... Running the cutter with Johnson has never looked so co-ordinated
2. Johnson...Just damn., having the cutter run for him; he can play as he sees fit...and it worked
1. Lawton....The first try sealed the game. second try added the cherrry on top.... and f......for having that outstanding swimshot missus.

What do you know that I don't? Proof please.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Shaun Johnson

Johnson 40
Green 36
Tuivasa-Sheck 17

Afoa 12
Paasi 8
Lawton 7
Maumalo 5
Harris 1

21 voted