What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Tigers

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I generally wait 2 days post game. It just used to be Tuesday more often because we had more Sunday games. I don’t mind waiting a bit longer if needs be
Cheers. I have to admit, sometimes my picks are based off YouTube highlights which isn't a broad scope of the game and thats because lately I haven't been able to catch the games live. I might have to try avoid the spoliers like the internet and radio and just catch the games I miss on Monday and then pick out my deserved.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I generally wait 2 days post game. It just used to be Tuesday more often because we had more Sunday games. I don’t mind waiting a bit longer if needs be

I'll skip this week, but I'm much more inclinded to partake if we have Tuesday as well, just due to my work schedule

Latest posts