What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 v Tits

Iafeta

Referee
That was awesome. Couple of linkage plays and we really could have pulverised the hell out of them

3 Rog
2 Tohu
1 Shaun

I thought Gavet, Blair, Hiku and Fus were standouts too.

ozenzud

Juniors
Winners are grinners. I had low expectations coming into this season. This start is good. They were not as good as last week, but still won. Titans were completely stitched by the refs but we have had plenty of bad calls in the past. Can't begrudge our time in the sun.

Our back row (Harris, Sao and Pulu) are so good atm.

My 3,2,1

3 - Harris
2. RTS
3. Pulu

Our forwards struggled initially to get parity, but got there in the end. Their fitness is so good.

Big Marn

Juniors
3 RTS
2 Harris
1 Fus

Boys were a little bit excited. When they have their circle, one of the runners need to bring out a wireless speaker with Kevin Campion chanting "Patience boys, Patience"

Meth

Staff member
A lot of HM. Love the combinations of Hiku and Harris, Green and Johnson. Luke going well. Good games from Blair and Gavet.

Campion

Juniors
If you put Mannering in for the injured Papali'i, and drop Lisone for Paasi, then I think you have the Warriors top team (excluding the Kata-Maumalo debate). Afoa made big meters at front row despite some mistakes.

TheDMC

Bench
If you put Mannering in for the injured Papali'i, and drop Lisone for Paasi, then I think you have the Warriors top team (excluding the Kata-Maumalo debate). Afoa made big meters at front row despite some mistakes.

Afoa has found some leg drive, making great meters, quite an impact player this season (so far).

Latest posts