What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Vs Broncos

Meth

Staff member
Come September every 6 points will count.

We've dug ourselves into a hole so deep that our F/A is not going to be our friend. Blair holding onto the ball would just be pissing into a hurricane (not sure if that metaphor works. I've had a few)

vvvrulz

Coach
We've dug ourselves into a hole so deep that our F/A is not going to be our friend. Blair holding onto the ball would just be pissing into a hurricane (not sure if that metaphor works. I've had a few)

No I meant if we’re in a playoff situation and he pulls shit like that.

Our F/A is ... yeah that metaphor works

morningstar

Juniors
3. Bully
2. Mannering
1. Jazz

Is Satae allergic to the try line? That’s got to be the third time this year he’s dropped the ball with a try in the offing.

ozenzud

Juniors
I wasn't too unhappy with Blair.

Bit disappointed when he shovelled the ball on instead of taking a hit up.

Hang on, the very obvious game plan from the start was to shift the ball and attack down Katas side (left I think) and NOT engage in a direct forward confrontation with what is a bigger Broncos pack. It worked a treat and Adam Blair can engage but can also shift. I like it when the warriors play the edges rather than the middle because they just arn't big enough to take it through the middle. Paasi hit the edges and looked a world beater.

3. Paasi
2 Luke
1 Kata - But still wish he would pass occassionally.

Meth

Staff member
Hang on, the very obvious game plan from the start was to shift the ball and attack down Katas side (left I think) and NOT engage in a direct forward confrontation with what is a bigger Broncos pack. It worked a treat and Adam Blair can engage but can also shift.

fair enough.

Can anyone remember who Blair shifted it to and what he did?

sup42

Juniors
3. Bully
2. Mannering
1. Jazz

Is Satae allergic to the try line? That’s got to be the third time this year he’s dropped the ball with a try in the offing.
Satae has the Curse of the Warriors winger.....any Wing not named Vatuvei, Meli, Faafili, or Hope has been forgettable for lack of Trys in try scoring situations.....

So strong is the curse that the Warriors embraced it at one time by putting Bill Tupou and Paddy Ah Van on the wing to mock the League gods....then added Jonno Wright in case they weren't paying attention.

Whether Satae can break the hoodoo remains to be seen...someone has to lift the curse with a winning try in a GF avoiding a Nudey run double.

Penrose_11

Juniors
3. Issac - he kept there defence backpedaling at every opportunity, giving us great momentum.

2. Passi - Great go forward. And some dominant defence to go with it.

1. RTS - a couple of great last line D tackles and ran off the playmakers all day.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Satae has the Curse of the Warriors winger.....any Wing not named Vatuvei, Meli, Faafili, or Hope has been forgettable for lack of Trys in try scoring situations.....

So strong is the curse that the Warriors embraced it at one time by putting Bill Tupou and Paddy Ah Van on the wing to mock the League gods....then added Jonno Wright in case they weren't paying attention.

Whether Satae can break the hoodoo remains to be seen...someone has to lift the curse with a winning try in a GF avoiding a Nudey run double.

Satae is a prop?

Loved the game and sticking it up the broncos

3 Paasi. Forward leader
2 Kata Still hate the guy but he was clever and destructive. Would of given him 3 points but he should of had the ball in the other hand and fend rather than get bundled out
1 Tevaga

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Isaac Luke

Luke 51
Paasi 38
Mannering 16

Tevaga 9
Kata 6
Tuivasa-Sheck 5
Green 4
Johnson 3

22 voted

Blair

Coach
Congratulations Isaac Luke

Luke 51
Paasi 38
Mannering 16

Tevaga 9
Kata 6
Tuivasa-Sheck 5
Green 4
Johnson 3

22 voted

First 3-2-1 I've missed in six years, I reckon. My OCD failed me on this occasion.

I did watch the replay yesterday with four sweet Coronas left over from the weekend. The beer's unusual for a weekday, which is probably why I missed the deadline!

Latest posts