What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3.2.1 vs Bulldoggos

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3 - Maumalo (who else after that try? Finally earns his mini-beast tag and great game all round)
2 - Roache (stepped up brilliantly)
1 - Gavet (yet again he's the mongrel we need)

Honourable mentions to everybody. Espewcially Kearney for persisting with Roache on the bench.

Fingers crossed for Isaac but I fear the worst. I suffered the same injury in January and it needed surgery which I had at the end of March, and I'm still a few weeks away from a full return to work.

3 - Maumalo (who else after that try? Finally earns his mini-beast tag and great game all round)
2 - Roache (stepped up brilliantly)
1 - Gavet (yet again he's the mongrel we need)

Honourable mentions to everybody. Espewcially Kearney for persisting with Roache on the bench.

Fingers crossed for Isaac but I fear the worst. I suffered the same injury in January and it needed surgery which I had at the end of March, and I'm still a few weeks away from a full return to work.

i dont think he will have to wait as long as u bro for surgery but id say 2 months on the sideline

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
i dont think he will have to wait as long as u bro for surgery but id say 2 months on the sideline

Yeah of course has a pro athlete, he'll have scans in the next day or two and surgery within a week if necessary. Bit if he needs a shoulder reconstruction it's season over, 4-6 months minimum on the sidelines.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
shoulder recon is the worst possible scenerio. its only dislicated

Yeah for sure, it completely depends on whether it tore anything in the process. Mine was a seemingly minor dislocation, it went back in on it's own and I was back to normal work duties after two weeks intially but it was nowhere near 100% and an MRI showed that I'd torn a large part of the labrum which needed reattaching, and it's the recovery from surgery tbats the killer. Fingers crossed he hasnt got a significant tear and can avoid surgery on it, which could have him back in a few weeks. But if it's not 100% he's at risk of really stuffing it, look at Thurston.