What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Bulldogs

sup42

Juniors
3. RTS
2, Gavet
1. Paasi.

I thought our props played very well, all three big dogs (Bunty included) ran as hard as they could.

Mannering was awful with that Jersey grab....even he swore at himself.

Jazz handled the ball too much.

Luke and Blair also missed a crap tone of tackles between them.

The Left edge was horrific with Green missing too many, Kata missing a vital one, and Ken the same.

Isaiah had an off game.

It was not pretty,
Soft middle and soft left edge...there is no way to win in those conditions.

Meth

Staff member
3- RTS
2- Johnson
1- Fusitu'a

HM- Mannering, Blair, Tevaga- although all 3 of them had less than desirable moments.

Papali'i did some good things, but a couple of weak defensive moments that lead directly to tries. He essentially was targeted and carried over the line.

I thought we were short a prop today- which makes Hiku's selection frustrating. We all saw it coming. RTS, Fusitu'a and Maumalo are doing way too much- as is Tevaga.

vvvrulz

Coach
3. RTS - insane yet again
2. Johnson - thought he really had a dig and didn’t get a lot of support
1. Fus - generally safe again despite that intercept drop

Green, Luke, Ken, Papalii and Mannering were all off and this cost us big time.

Blair was good but that failed put down and stupid knock on was costly. Tevaga again with a silly mistake too.

Kata was rubbish

ozenzud

Juniors
I thought the Bulldogs had their game plan right when they muscled up to stop the outside backs of the warriors doing the forwards work. Green realised it was failing and started getting there so the backs could return it wider than the A defender where the Bulldogs were waiting. At least they adjusted, but the warriors defense was very average and thats what lost the game.

3. RTS
2. Johnson
1. Blair.

Annoying that the bulldogs scored 8 points from referring mistakes.

JJ

Immortal
3. RTS
2. Johnson
1. Mannering

HM Blair, Tevaga, Fus

RTS and Johnson were easily the best IMO, daylight third

3. RTS
2. Maumalo
1. SJ, final kick of the game dragged him down, should be better than that by now and conversions missed cost us.

One Warrior

Bench
3. RTS
2. Johnson
1. Fus

Turning point in the game was Maumalo missing the goal line drop out, they scored two quick trys straight after that, refereeing mistakes or not.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Turning point in the game was Maumalo missing the goal line drop out, they scored two quick trys straight after that, refereeing mistakes or not.
Absolutely. Commentary mention that as well and upon my second viewing of the game, it was like the boys were anticipating what they were going to do next after they receive the ball from the drop out because they had the Doggies on the ropes. As soon as Ken stuffed up, they looked like someone took away their Christmas because they didn't want to D up. I feel like I keep going on about Ken but it really is what it is.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations (again) Roger Tuivasa Sheck

Tuivasa Sheck 27
Johnson 18
Fusitu'a 5

Blair 3
Mannering 2
Gavet 2
Maumalo 2
Paasi 1

10 voted