What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 Vs Cowboys

Rabbit toes

First Grade
3. Walker. Aside from the missed tackle looked potent
2. Chricton.
1. AJ

Cook starting wasn't convincing. Tom was improved but has a long way to go. Blooding cherrington on the Townsville heat, in hindsight may not have been the best play.

DiegoNT

First Grade
3- Sam, worked hard all game
2- Clark- worked hard off the bench
1- Chricton- looked good, still has some flaws and errors in his game

Walker tried hard. Turner seemed to do a good job of putting Lolo on his back when he was on. His concussion hurt us. Musgrove was great, he has to start, their was improvement from Tom. I think our forwards were better this week against a good pack

ThingFish

Juniors
3- Sam, worked hard all game
2- Clark- worked hard off the bench
1- Chricton- looked good, still has some flaws and errors in his game

Walker tried hard. Turner seemed to do a good job of putting Lolo on his back when he was on. His concussion hurt us. Musgrove was great, he has to start, their was improvement from Tom. I think our forwards were better this week against a good pack
Thanks Diego,
I always try and find some positives from the losses, but was struggling. You've picked some good ones. Nice.

rabbitohs95

Bench
3 Sam
2 Crichton
1 AJ

Man our halves and backs really have a long way to go. Luckily for us it's a long season and these guys are gonna get some good lessons from tonight. Man some of the outside backs got caught out but it was a good effort.

I really liked the look of the forward pack and with George back next week it'll be even more potent.

Does anyone else think we may be better off with just one hooker? Farah did nothing for me off the bench IMO he should have started. It would've been a great game for Cook to come off the bench for considering the heat. He did well regardless though.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Imo we look better with Cook at hooker R95. We look more dangerous. Cook defended well too!!! His speed is dynamite and he reminds me of Issac.

My 3-2-1

3. Cook
2. Sam
1. Musgrove

Honourable mentions to AJ and Clark.

English Rose

Juniors
3. Sam Burgess
2. Chrichton
1. Cook

All forwards did their job tonight but how bad was Adam Reynolds? How many times did he produce nothing kicks in an attacking position or hit the lead runner with his passes?

callmack1

Staff member
3. Sam Burgess
2. Chrichton
1. Cook

All forwards did their job tonight but how bad was Adam Reynolds? How many times did he produce nothing kicks in an attacking position or hit the lead runner with his passes?
Mine is the same.

3. Sam
2. Crichton
1. Cook

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
3. Sam (you really can't ask anymore from this guy he would of had more running meters than LoLo if he didn't make so many tackles. Honestly feel like he was better than lolo tonight. )
2. Cook
1. T burgess

Honourable mentions to AJ, Crichton, Clark.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
3. Sam Burgess
2. Chrichton
1. Cook

Mate I was astonished. That's not the Reynolds we know. Maybe it's the newborn giving him sleepless nights haha. Walker wasn't on key tonight either.

Latest posts