What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3, 2, 1 vs dogs

Rabbits20

Immortal
Only poor player really was Farah.

Our halves were a bit hot and cold too.......... but they did some good things....

Turner also was trying very hard and I can't fault him on that but he missed a couple of tackles he had to make.

greg jay

Juniors
Tom B - back to his rampaging very best here.
Cook - Maguire made a huge error starting BOTH Farah and Talakai for 7 or so games. Team went 1-6 in that span and season was erased.
Alfie/Alex. Both getting back to their best. Alfie's goal kicking is sheer pleasure.

truthslayer

Juniors
Only poor player really was Farah.

Our halves were a bit hot and cold too.......... but they did some good things....

Turner also was trying very hard and I can't fault him on that but he missed a couple of tackles he had to make.
check turner stats he had 100% 13/13 and i watched the same game he had no missed tackles , try and get another eye to go with your one eye

Rabbits20

Immortal
check turner stats he had 100% 13/13 and i watched the same game he had no missed tackles , try and get another eye to go with your one eye
Just before the Graham try he missed 2 tackles.

I'm not the only one to have seen it..........

My eyes are perfectly fine......

greg jay

Juniors
When I look at young Johnson recently I see a stronger more confident player at fullback. The shark alarm rings for the opposition every time he chimes into the fray. I wonder if what Spudley Carroll stated publicly about Maguire's coaching has had an impact on the style of play. Interesting too that Cook - whose absence many neutral commentators eg Brohman could not understand - has become the entrenched starter and it also seems that Maguire has cut him loose and allowed Cook to do what he does best: use his dashing speed around the ruck to terrorise opponents. Why Maguire persisted with a sluggg like Farah is a mystery particularly after they closed 2016 with a 4-1 record starting young Cook.

greg jay

Juniors
Does anyone know if The Crisps seriously attempted to keep Aaron Gray?? Personally I have always liked the guy's physical approach. I accept that he is injury prone and rarely plays but he is still young and the guy is a complete bully when fit. He physically can terrorise opponents when he is in the mood. Just ask the two Hunchback Morris twins. He also knows like Johnson where the tryline is. One can only wonder how dangerous The Crisps' backline could be if Johnson and Gray were simultaneously on the field on a consistent basis.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Does anyone know if The Crisps seriously attempted to keep Aaron Gray?? Personally I have always liked the guy's physical approach. I accept that he is injury prone and rarely plays but he is still young and the guy is a complete bully when fit. He physically can terrorise opponents when he is in the mood. Just ask the two Hunchback Morris twins. He also knows like Johnson where the tryline is. One can only wonder how dangerous The Crisps' backline could be if Johnson and Gray were simultaneously on the field on a consistent basis.

We offered gray peanuts. Sharks offered him 400k a season which was said to be doubled what we offered.