What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3, 2, 1 vs K-niggets

coolumsharkie

Referee
Gal 3
Fifita 2
Yeah probably young Brails 1

What a legend is Gallen, was the best player on the park by a long way.

Was a good hit out for us I fort, the Knights were pretty solid and had plenty of go in them. We just held them at arms length but we really need to get that dropsy shit out of the game. Some of our attack was looking a lot better than last week. One thing I've noticed is that we don't seem to be getting that repeat set grubber that we did so well last year. Ennis the main guy but both halves and Wade made a lot of those plays also.

ow f**king ordinary..actually wrong word, because he isnt ordinary, he actually has shyt loads of ability. Just how shyt is Holmes though. FMD he is rank average & the worst fullback in the comp.

Card Shark

Immortal
Gal 3
Fifita 2
Yeah probably young Brails 1

What a legend is Gallen, was the best player on the park by a long way.

Was a good hit out for us I fort, the Knights were pretty solid and had plenty of go in them. We just held them at arms length but we really need to get that dropsy shit out of the game. Some of our attack was looking a lot better than last week. One thing I've noticed is that we don't seem to be getting that repeat set grubber that we did so well last year. Ennis the main guy but both halves and Wade made a lot of those plays also.

Was a good hit out.

I only caught the game on radio, the ABC guys (Moore and Elliot) were pretty wrapped in Matt prior, and gave him 2 points in the Warren Ryan medial scores, though no one has mentioned him on this thread, was he worthy ?

chewsta

First Grade
Prior was good yesterday actually. Strong runs, solid defence, plus a try assist.

Latest posts