What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs. Klein’s Army

Frenzy.

Immortal
Ramien unlucky not to score as well. Helped stop 2 tries. Kept Stimson up with his knee under the ball. Got under Scott when Dugan cleaned him up.

All the above are the crucial winning plays

wibble

Bench
3. Chad. Best defensive display from any halfback, in any game all year. You qunts are asleep
2. Dugan. Covers on Scott. Scored the deciding try. 2 turning points for him. Tutored Noodle well defensively. Huge.
1. Loots. Kept Chambers quiet. Made 2 crucial correct calls. Blocking Vaginavalu when it was try time. NOT passing to Feki who ran a wrong line and cramped himself up

All the backs were great (even Val...).

Hard for Townsend to stand out when he plays like that, as he was consistently on point without setting up anything sensational, but that game is exactly what the coach and team want.

Very tough, gets repeat sets, keeps the pressure up their end. Maybe didn't have the highlight moment's of Holmes, Dugan or Brailey, but consistently controlled the game.

No coincidence we win tough games when Townsend plays like that.

Frenzy.

Immortal
All the backs were great (even Val...).

Hard for Townsend to stand out when he plays like that, as he was consistently on point without setting up anything sensational, but that game is exactly what the coach and team want.

Very tough, gets repeat sets, keeps the pressure up their end. Maybe didn't have the highlight moment's of Holmes, Dugan or Brailey, but consistently controlled the game.

No coincidence we win tough games when Townsend plays like that.

That’s what makes me nauseous. Val made at least one bad error to every good thing. But a lot of the clowns in here only see the highlights, sparkle and tap dancing.

Townsend made at least 6 great defensive rushes and nailed all the tackles. Then there was the one where he shadowed Munster and was quick enough in the head and feet to make the read on Billys sneaking around the back and nail him.

Stupid commentators don’t help and that includes Ennis who called Holmes for making an assist in the Scott tackle. Fact is he was out of position in that as he was on the Slater try and the Vunivalu try. Then at other times he does stuff like keeping the ball in play early, caught the bombs, backed up but yet he continues to mar his own game with fundamental positional errors for a fullback. He should of converted Dugans try to ice the game as well. Was an easy kick if I am to believe the superstar goal kicking skills I read in the Valentine wankfest

All he did to today was contribute his 6/10 game to a win. Nothing he did was crucial or a turning point.

:)

Frenzy.

Immortal
Why don't u

Hahahaha I do. All you do is sit back and wait for the trend then agree. Should be called Me Too.

Well after you have suicidal ideation for 2 days prior to EVERY game.

Can you set up the excuses for next week tonight so we don’t have to read them at the end of the week please?

roboshark

Coach
U never give credit though. Ever. U and reedy

At least acknowledge it sometimes. Geez. Thought u were better

roboshark

Coach
Hahahaha I do. All you do is sit back and wait for the trend then agree. Should be called Me Too.

Well after you have suicidal ideation for 2 days prior to EVERY game.

Can you set up the excuses for next week tonight so we don’t have to read them at the end of the week please?[/QUOTE

s

Really. Put me on ignore then U don't have to read it at all. Solved

One of Ur best

From

Me too

shaggs

Coach
Chad and Val can have 2.5 each

The other one can go to whoever you like.

Loots ties up chambers again.
Dugan made the right edge right.
Fifita and priors first stint was good
Woods was pretty solid throughout.
Gal was a workhorse as usual

coolumsharkie

Referee
Holmes was the best player on the field, and he f**ked up royal a couple of times. There's no talking your way out of it. He's the ONLY reason we are a chance this year.

Card Shark

Immortal
Holmes was the best player on the field, and he f**ked up royal a couple of times. There's no talking your way out of it. He's the ONLY reason we are a chance this year.

Yep, his 19 tries tell that story.

This year’s 19 tries are way better than 2016 as he hasn’t had Benji Barba setting half of them up!

He’s had a lot more to do to get to the line!

SharkShocked

Bench
I'm unsure of how that missed kick ices the game.

19-14....... I'd back Smith to kick a game winning conversion from nearly anywhere.