What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs. Klein’s Army

Chad
Val
Gal

Big up Duges, Noodle, the entire front row rotation and super chuffed to see Feki crush it on his return to FG (again). Take note Flanno.

The season starts here. Dream finish - 4th with a Week 1 a match up v the Chokes.

Ken Ebb

Juniors
That’s what makes me nauseous. Val made at least one bad error to every good thing. But a lot of the clowns in here only see the highlights, sparkle and tap dancing.

Townsend made at least 6 great defensive rushes and nailed all the tackles. Then there was the one where he shadowed Munster and was quick enough in the head and feet to make the read on Billys sneaking around the back and nail him.

Stupid commentators don’t help and that includes Ennis who called Holmes for making an assist in the Scott tackle. Fact is he was out of position in that as he was on the Slater try and the Vunivalu try. Then at other times he does stuff like keeping the ball in play early, caught the bombs, backed up but yet he continues to mar his own game with fundamental positional errors for a fullback. He should of converted Dugans try to ice the game as well. Was an easy kick if I am to believe the superstar goal kicking skills I read in the Valentine wankfest

All he did to today was contribute his 6/10 game to a win. Nothing he did was crucial or a turning point.

:)
You’re a twat

Jimmy O

Juniors
Holmes
townsend
paul

Was great to see feki charging the ball for great meters, saw a 20-30 meter dash from our own 10.
A few bad reads with the 2 Vunivalu tries on our right edge, why did he not trust loots to take down chambers and mark his man on the wing!

The whole team played well and it is very hard to single out only 3 players, it was a combined effort and that win amongst so many penalties on our goal line was something special. If we had more possession down their end in the 2nd half the game would blow out.

wibble

Bench
Holmes
townsend
paul

Was great to see feki charging the ball for great meters, saw a 20-30 meter dash from our own 10.
A few bad reads with the 2 Vunivalu tries on our right edge, why did he not trust loots to take down chambers and mark his man on the wing!

The whole team played well and it is very hard to single out only 3 players, it was a combined effort and that win amongst so many penalties on our goal line was something special. If we had more possession down their end in the 2nd half the game would blow out.

Of course, the so many penalties was part of our game plan.

But I agree that the defense against the flow of possession was great.

Overall I think Feki and the coach will be happy with his return stint in the team, was very strong today, but he did have a few defensive lapses.

Card Shark

Immortal
Paul
Chad
Valentine

Honourable mention to Fifita whose discipline was much better but more importantly, ran straight, with f**k-all crabbing.

I’d say he had the chat...& was much better for it!