What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 vs Knights

McLovin

Staff member
3 - Barba. 2 tries and about 3 denied. 2 try assists. Was everywhere. Amazing effort
2 - Bird. Scored a double and set up a 2.
1 - Holmes. Double and 250 meters. Great effort

southland

Juniors
Barba
Birthday boy
Bird

Who wants to own up to piling shit on Barba at the start of the year now?:)

McLovin

Staff member
Who wants to own up to piling shit on Barba at the start of the year now?:)

I don't remember anyone giving Barba shit early on. I thought he should have been there last year in fact. I do remember the feud Ennis and Maloney were supposed to be having though...

Foz

Bench
Barba-stand out

The Chad-steered us around pretty well
Considering no Maloney

Prior did his job pretty well

Lots of brilliance and z grade errors in a heap of them today.Someone used arrogance as the word last week.Ditto here.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I don't remember anyone giving Barba shit early on. I thought he should have been there last year in fact. I do remember the feud Ennis and Maloney were supposed to be having though...

You must of been asleep then McLovin because the majority here wanted Humphrey or Flappy Bird at fullback and Barba anywhere from the Victorian border to Cape York as long as it wasn't near the NRL team.

Holmes? FFS are you clowns for real?
321 anybody on the Sharks team & all of the knights team.
-1 dudley
My god the clown is inept. That first try when Barb gave him 20 then jogged beside him & was teaching him how to pass, but he still hogged it. FMFF