What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 VS Knights

soc123_au

Staff member
Haven't had one of these for a while.

3 TMM Best game he has played so far. 2 great efforts in cover defence. Had no idea he was that quick,
2 Yeo f**king beast. Fast becoming my favourite Panther
1 RCG Ran like a big merkin should, straight and hard. Needs to keep it up.

Honourable mentions to everyone else. Still should have cracked 50 with a bit more discipline, but its hard to complain at 40 to 0

Kilkenny

Coach
It was the sort of game where you could pick any number of combinations for the 3/2/1. Lot's of solid performances across the 17.

TheFrog

Coach
3 Yeo
2 TMM
1 Wallace

Maybe we should make this 3-2-1 a regular event, even when we lose a couple.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
3 - TMM
2 - Yeo
1 - Wallace

DWZ has been great since his return. We really missed his early set go forward. Mansour does twice as much, bring on his return!

mxlegend99

Referee
3 TMM
2 RCG
1 Yeo

Really hard to split them. We dominated that game by a huge amount so no one looked bad. When Moylan doesnt have a huge game and we still win big you know the whole team has done well.

Pretty impressive that in half our games this year we have not conceded a try. Outside of the Dragons game we have had good defence.

Panther Pete

Juniors
3 TMM
2 RCG
1 Yeo

Really hard to split them. We dominated that game by a huge amount so no one looked bad. When Moylan doesnt have a huge game and we still win big you know the whole team has done well.

Pretty impressive that in half our games this year we have not conceded a try. Outside of the Dragons game we have had good defence.
This is how I saw it but doesn't seem right to leave Wallace out of the points, I thought he had a blinder as well.

Frankus

Juniors
Corey Harawira-Naera - on debut, 2 line breaks, a try, a try assist, busted tackles for fun and didn't miss a tackle from what I saw. Surely deserves a point? Hard to leave out Dallin, Wallace and RCG.

3. TMM
2. Yeo
1. CHN

Latest posts