What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Panthers rd 17

DiegoNT

First Grade
3. Reynolds- completely controlled the game

2. AJ- 5 tries

1. Farah- controlled things with reynolds for the first 55 minutes.

Sam was unlucky to miss out on my vote. Was fantastic. The curious thing is if you look at his stats, 37 tackles with 5 misses, 103m, 3 penalties you'd think he had a weaker game. But I'd have that over the games where he plods 150m and flops on 40 odd tackles with no venom

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
3. 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17
2. 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17
1. 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17

Shadow...P.S. Special mention to Alex Johnstone"s 5 tries but it was a whole team effort ....

Travitoh

First Grade
3. AJ - 5 tries, enough said.

2. AR - had a fantastic game today. Looks like he's found his kicking game again but also ran with the footy more.

1. Cody - It's this kind of performance that is why he was put at FB, his first half was brilliant attacking from both sides and was dangerous on kick returns but didn't quite carry it over to the second half.

No passengers today however. The kind of performance we haven't seen for a while

Pommy

Coach
It's very hard to pick this week.

3 Reynolds controlled the game well.
2 AJ got lucky with a few tries but maybe it was a case of him making his own luck.
1 Sam his passion was great. Silly bin but it reflects more on the NRL than Sam.

Farah misses out only just.

Last edited:

rabbitohs95

Bench
3 AJ
2 Reynolds
1 Sam

Like most have said great performance. Gee I hope the Burgess twins and Musgrove can play like that every week. I think the boys are enjoying throwing the ball around and there seemed to be less stress on holding the ball and doing the 1%ers.

I really think we can win the next few games and build a run to the finals. That hope is building in me since the Tigers game.

Travitoh

First Grade
It's very hard to pick this week.

3 Reynolds controlled the game well.
2 AJ should be our 80 min hooker.
1 Sam his passion was great. Silly bin but it reflects more on the NRL than Sam.

Farah misses out only just.

Personally I'd keep him on a wing but hey, that's only my opinion!

greg jay

Juniors
Alf R - He looked trimmer quicker and played like he can. When he controls the action like this The Crisps are a class side.
Alex J - Than The Lord he has been retained!!! Cannot possibly replace his youth speed and production.
Zane Musgrove - He is starting to realise his enormous potential. More of this please stud!!!

Curns13

Juniors
3. Reyno - 10/10, just perfect
2. Farah - slow start, but gave great service and look really good with the ball in his hands in the middle 40 of the game
1. George - I've been very critical of him but he was awesome today. Ran with energy, broke the line, made big strong metres

Loved Clark's offloads, AJ's speed, Cody looking dangerous, Sam and Gus as always. Great win.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
3. Reynolds
2. AJ
1. Sam

Honourable mentions to everyone. This was way too hard to choose and I wish it was like this every week.

Latest posts