What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Panthers Rd 6

DiegoNT

First Grade
Thought we should do this quickly before the gruesome twosome get here and flood the threads with crap.

3. Walker- wasn't perfect, a few mistakes and silly penalties, but took full advantage of our forwards good work

2. Sutton- classy work on his edge, was dangerous all night combining well with Walker

1. Turner/Sam- can't split these 2 this week. Both were fantastic in the middle. Ealier in the game Turner was doing more running and Sam was leading the defence and in the second half those roles reversed. Kept the arm wrestle in our favour.

Honorable mentions to clark, Musgrove, farah, Reynolds, Chricton

Last edited:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
This is too hard there's about 6 players I wanna name.

3. Sam (love this bloke. Lead from the front. Made 51 tackles and 129 metres. The thing I love most about Sam is his willingness too run even when his exhausted from defending repeat sets on our line. You can't question this guys heart. Was much better than merrin tonight.)
2. Walker (this guy has made me forget about keary to be honest. His defence could use some work but his running game is the best in the competition. If people aren't looking at him for NSW's 5/8th I'd be quite concerned.)
1. Turner/Crichton. I can't choose between these 2. Turner made the game winning run and Crichton was honestly spectacular. Great buy and is gonna be a top first grader. Please hold onto him Souths.

Turner's run, the one before Walker that led to the FG, that was a monster and won us the game.

Would love seeing this team in the day more often.

Walker
Turner
Sutton
Sammy
Crichton is really starting to impress.

greg jay

Juniors
3- Cody. Been our best for the past 30 games
2- Turner. Non stop big hearted effort by a guy with a prosthetic piece in his neck.
1- Sam. Some crucial defensive stops and turnovers.

Latest posts