What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 vs Penrith

Glenn01

Juniors
3. JDB
2. Duges
(JDB and Duges again.... Seriously, these two guys are head and shoulders above the rest, even Frizz, as good as he is IMO)
1. McInnes

RedVDave

First Grade
3- Thompson
2- Packer
1- Widdop

Special mention to McInnis even though there is no doubt he came from Souffs (his teef (or rather lack there of)) he was pretty darn good nice to see everyone get good crisp service from dummy half to.

Old Timer

Coach
3. Vaughan started the follow me boys with his 1st run and laid a platform
2. JDB much better player when he runs the ball hard
1. Dugan, Widdop, Mc Innes, Mc Crone
Special mention also to Mc Donald & packer

SaintPauli

Juniors
3 Mcciness tackled well ran well
And even passed very well which had been missing previous seasons
2 Thompson very involved and inspiring
1 JDB. Very determined

Special mentions to Vaughan and McDonald who also had top games.
Dugans best for a while too

Belta

Juniors
I seldom watch a game of footy and at the end of 80 minutes have difficulty finding a man of the match. I have to say I'm struggling today, it was such a team effort with so many different contributions from pretty much the whole team. I am 100 percent confident that the forwards layed the foundation, in my mind they bashed the pussy cats, loved the smile and the tap on the head sims gave merrin.

Thought Dugan MacDonald and Aitken had blinders, not the best game from nighty however after a poor start finished strong with some strong runs. He always puts his hand up to take those tough metres coming off our line.

The halves and hooker were top class, kicking game was executed superbly.

My best is;

3. Thompson
2. JDB
1. Packer

Special mention to Vaughn, he's a great pickup for us, Frizzel was strong particularly in defense, and I wouldn't argue with any other combinations for the 3,2,1 as it was a real team effort

FireRedV

Juniors
3 JDB
2 Dugan
1 Vaughn

Hard to leave out Nene, Thompson, Frizz, Packer, McInnes, Widdop, McCrone.
All worthy to get points.

How long has it been since you could put just about anyone on this list. An excellent team effort all round.
Played focuse, direct, determined football from 1 - 17.
Such a joy to watch them play football.

Latest posts