What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Rabbits

rednwhites

Juniors
3. De Belin - has come of age and we are a different team with him on the field in both attack and defence.

2. Nightingale - had a really big one doing the no frills, game saving stuff in his 250th

1. Aitken - that try! those tackles!

Old Timer

Coach
3 Nene without him we lose and could have easily had a try or 2.
2 Sims great work ethic.
1 Nighty did some really helpful stuff all across the paddock
Honourable mention jDB and Mc Inness who both made some very crucial defensive reads.

Brutalitops

Juniors
3: Nightingale - massive defense and reliable in multiple instances.

2: Hunt - I believe his level head held us together at the end, great kicking game and smart direction of the team

1: Aitken - great first half, really showed up GI all night

3. Sims

2. Gypsy

1. Aitken, Macdonald, De Belin

One thing with Jack tonight is that I feel he was playing before the line too much. It's a wonderful weapon for him when he worries about running the ball first and uses it a little more sparingly.

Otherwise a good effort all round for the boys and a shame that an official almost ruined what was a good hard fought game of footy

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
3 - 2 - 1 = zero.

umm..

mary, i guess?

10708564.jpg

Dragonslayer

First Grade
3. Nene (2 try's disallowed, strong running)
2. Nighty (played his heart out in his 250 saved 2 try's and was the catalyst for Dufty's try)
1. JDB (getting hit by Jack is like getting hit by a Mack!!!)

Latest posts