What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 vs Titans

truthslayer

Juniors
Put me on ignore truthslayer if you want, it won't bother me at all!!!!!!!

When I talk footy and good knowledge that's when the cowards don't reply!!!!!

Quite a few are just here to de-rail things!!!!!!!
Yes I am new to the forum and have to say that most give a good post , constructive not all I agree on but they try to validate their post, you and your shadow have to be the most ignorant fools i have come across in forums, I am on the Rabbitohs face book page and Kyle Turner is largley respected there..Turner has a 92% tackle sucess averages 73m per game , he turns up each week! Just to compare Goodwin has an 88% tackle sucess . Theres quite a few on this forum that do not agree with you , that's not derailing...you can criticise , certain players but you cannot accept anyone that disagrees with you .

Travitoh

First Grade
Yes I am new to the forum and have to say that most give a good post , constructive not all I agree on but they try to validate their post, you and your shadow have to be the most ignorant fools i have come across in forums, I am on the Rabbitohs face book page and Kyle Turner is largley respected there..Turner has a 92% tackle sucess averages 73m per game , he turns up each week! Just to compare Goodwin has an 88% tackle sucess . Theres quite a few on this forum that do not agree with you , that's not derailing...you can criticise , certain players but you cannot accept anyone that disagrees with you .

A number of us use the ignore feature to filter out their posts.
Like you say, it's generally pretty good chat/debate on here. @Souths Till I Die and I had a good discussion yesterday that i enjoyed and I've had a few with others before. You just need to weed out the few and you've got a really good forum.
End of the day, people have differing opinions because we want the club to succeed and we all see things different to one another whether it be major or not.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Like you say, it's generally pretty good chat/debate on here. @Souths Till I Die and I had a good discussion yesterday that i enjoyed and I've had a few with others before. You just need to weed out the few and you've got a really good forum.
End of the day, people have differing opinions because we want the club to succeed and we all see things different to one another whether it be major or not.
I think I've had a few good convos with Souths till i die where we have had widely differing opinions without it getting nasty or annoying. I hope he has felt the same. It's only really the 2 that have consistently destructive for years with multiple people.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I think I've had a few good convos with Souths till i die where we have had widely differing opinions without it getting nasty or annoying. I hope he has felt the same. It's only really the 2 that have consistently destructive for years with multiple people.

Lads I love the debates we have on here. I know we're all Souths supporters so there's no need to be toxic towards each others. I'm hoping we can have many more constructive debates!

Curns13

Juniors
The problem with putting them on ignore is it means they can say whatever they like without repercussion. I refuse to let visitors and new people to this forum believe that these 2 speak for the rest of us. If no one is seen disagreeing with them or calling them out on their stupidity, then we all get tarred with the same brush.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
The problem with putting them on ignore is it means they can say whatever they like without repercussion. I refuse to let visitors and new people to this forum believe that these 2 speak for the rest of us. If no one is seen disagreeing with them or calling them out on their stupidity, then we all get tarred with the same brush.
Dead right. I've tried to express what you've written but I think your way explains it best.

callmack1

Staff member
I do love some of the discussion we have on here too. It's nice to come on and talk footy to and have a bit of banter with other passionate members of our club.

As others have said, we're not all going to agree, that is part of discussion and sometimes it's good to get different views.

Some of you guys (you know who you are) need to calm down. Just because people disagree, it doesn't make them a don't knower, they just have a different view. Don't turn it nasty please. By all means debate but there's no need to attack each other.

Perhaps, I might add some perspective as a new member who has been viewing this forum for a long time.

3 posts into my LU life, one of these two attacked my moniker, a proud tenet of our club, then questioned my identity by alleging that I am Bensville Rabbit. His mate then liked this attack.

As I posted elsewhere this is tag team bullying. I am 100% positive some people would be deterred by this. As a combination of not being particularly thin skinned and knowing what to expect it hasn't phased me at all. It is the standard response of not answering the question posed by me regarding the massive backflip on Crichton's status (dud to Australian rep in 12 weeks), combined with personal attacks.

As a visitor I have appreciated the fact that some of you choose to call these guys out. Otherwise there would just be pages and pages of back slapping and quoting and agreeing with oneself. Even with you guys coming in, we often got that. I can't remember which thread but I'm sure one of them landed 17 straight posts. I do recall I gained a lot of knowledge reading them though.

I do believe one of them would be so much more tolerable without the other though. I think it was end of last year through to early Feb when he had a 5 or 6 week holiday, things really mellowed out on here. The younger protagonist was posting more constructively and was much less defensive. He was even starting to get along better with his two main rivals (at the time). I could be wrong but I think our English friend may have even liked one of his posts.

Then the dark lord came back and his apprentice was at first wary, he then used time tried grooming skills to win him back. He initially targeted his biggest weakness. His guilt from tipping against South's.
He then continually reminded him that the person who was actually his best friend on here and had supported him unreservedly on here was the person who convinced him to tip against South's. Next he attacked his new friend from over the ditch and convinced him that he too was on his enemies side. I thought our bro from NZ just didn't see why there had to be sides. We all support the same mighty club.

1. Destroy Confidence
2. Isolate
3. Reel him in.

He's good. Since then the apprentice is now convinced half the forum are his enemies, instead of 2 or 3. He used to have decent discussion with most of these members.

On a different note, as an outsider (I did feel for you guys), man we've had some good times. TippingGate 2016 was a riot from afar. The ever evolving dud list (which I think pretty much all our players have been on at some stage). My personal all time favourite though was I think the 2015 Nines (maybe 2016) with RadioCallGate. God how I laughed.

So I guess I'm saying that whilst being a massive pain in the arse, I guess they're adding something to the forum.

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I watched the whole game twice.

I have a few mates as well that are disappointed in Turner.

He only ran 53 metres and he was part of the reason why the first try was scored and then he stuck his foot out when he shouldn't have like Gould said.

Turner didn't deliver!!!!! He needs to bulk up more!!!!

Also a don't knower on here said our second rowers don't make many metres, well that's bullshit. Look at Crichton and Fui. They are already triple the player Turner will ever be.

correct.....Shadow....

Rabbits20

Immortal
Incorrect!!!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Perhaps, I might add some perspective as a new member who has been viewing this forum for a long time.

3 posts into my LU life, one of these two attacked my moniker, a proud tenet of our club, then questioned my identity by alleging that I am Bensville Rabbit. His mate then liked this attack.

As I posted elsewhere this is tag team bullying. I am 100% positive some people would be deterred by this. As a combination of not being particularly thin skinned and knowing what to expect it hasn't phased me at all. It is the standard response of not answering the question posed by me regarding the massive backflip on Crichton's status (dud to Australian rep in 12 weeks), combined with personal attacks.

As a visitor I have appreciated the fact that some of you choose to call these guys out. Otherwise there would just be pages and pages of back slapping and quoting and agreeing with oneself. Even with you guys coming in, we often got that. I can't remember which thread but I'm sure one of them landed 17 straight posts. I do recall I gained a lot of knowledge reading them though.

I do believe one of them would be so much more tolerable without the other though. I think it was end of last year through to early Feb when he had a 5 or 6 week holiday, things really mellowed out on here. The younger protagonist was posting more constructively and was much less defensive. He was even tarting to get along better with his two main rivals (at the time). I could be wrong but I think our English friend may have even liked one of his posts.

Then the dark lord came back and his apprentice was at first wary, he then used time tried grooming skills to win him back. He initially targeted his biggest weakness. His guilt from tipping against South's.
He then continually reminded him that the person who was actually his best friend on here and had supported him unreservedly on here was the person who convinced him to tip against South's. Next he attacked his new friend from over the ditch and convinced him that he too was on his enemies side. I thought our bro from NZ just didn't see why there had to be sides.

1. Destroy Confidence
2. Isolate
3. Reel him in.

He's good. Since then the apprentice is now convinced half the forum are his enemies, instead of 2 or 3. He used to have decent discussion with most of these members.

On a different note, as an outsider (I did feel for you guys), man we've had some good times. TippingGate 2016 was a riot from afar. The ever evolving dud list (which I think pretty much all our players have been on at some stage). My personal all time favourite though was I think the 2015 Nines (maybe 2016) with RadioCallGate. God how I laughed.

So I guess I'm saying that whilst being a massive pain in the arse, I guess they're adding something to the forum.
upload_2017-6-20_21-56-44.png

Rabbits20

Immortal
I do love some of the discussion we have on here too. It's nice to come on and talk footy to and have a bit of banter with other passionate members of our club.

As others have said, we're not all going to agree, that is part of discussion and sometimes it's good to get different views.

Some of you guys (you know who you are) need to calm down. Just because people disagree, it doesn't make them a don't knower, they just have a different view. Don't turn it nasty please. By all means debate but there's no need to attack each other.
Imo a don't knower is someone with double standard footy and general knowledge!!!!!!!

They also don't have clarity in what they are saying. Plus they don't have respect and are arrogant!!!!!!

BR aka Standda man or whatever he's called was saying to get behind the side and not criticise them and yet his gang Diego and co were criticising Cook and Bryson. That is double standard knowledge. FACT.......

They can't tell me I just have to be positive like Rsag does!!!!! I don't like sugar coating things!!!!!!! I am a realist and if I think it's a mess I will expand my points on why!!!!!!!!

If you're talking about nasty, a few in here are very nasty and they can't handle it when Shadow gives a bit back at them!!!!!!!!!

There are also a few posters on here with multiple accounts. It's as plain as day!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well if you are on the Rabbitohs Facebook page you would see there are lots of realists on there who give mixed thoughts like I do.

I'm entitled to my view and if I think Turner isn't up for it that's what I will say. I won't tell a lie or post the opposite to how I feel.

I can accept difference of opinion actually!!!!!

If you think Turner is quality well I respect that view but that doesn't mean I have to change the way I feel.

Rabbits20

Immortal

No need to attack each other well before I could get a word in to him Standsbove therest has been extremely offensive with no attempt at all to get along whatsoever!!!!! That to me says it could be a multiple account of someone.

greg jay

Juniors
It's not most either, it's probably half of the arrogant ones who don't know respect!!!!!! I don't need to waste my breath on them!!!!!!

I can tell you have a look at Souths Facebook, that'll give you a very good insight.

Turner is really a NSW Cup player and just a depth player to play off the interchange when needed.

You seem to have come in here just to wind up trouble!!!!!!!

I'm here to talk footy and show respect cough cough.........
Clear The Ruck!!!

greg jay

Juniors
Well if you are on the Rabbitohs Facebook page you would see there are lots of realists on there who give mixed thoughts like I do.

I'm entitled to my view and if I think Turner isn't up for it that's what I will say. I won't tell a lie or post the opposite to how I feel.

I can accept difference of opinion actually!!!!!

If you think Turner is quality well I respect that view but that doesn't mean I have to change the way I feel.
Clear The Ruck and quite wasting time about IRRELEVANT garbage. turner is really a Non-event just a bits and pieces player who is being pushed aside by Fuimaono and Crichton. So stop it about Turner just stop it!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Clear The Ruck and quite wasting time about IRRELEVANT garbage. turner is really a Non-event just a bits and pieces player who is being pushed aside by Fuimaono and Crichton. So stop it about Turner just stop it!!!
I'm entitled to my view thanks without being ridiculed!!!!!

Imo he is a back up first grader/NSW Cup player!!!!!