What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 vs Warriors

Rabbit toes

First Grade
3. AJ
2. Murray
1. Tom

Cook improved as did walker, gray and fui.

Goodwin was terrible, bombed 2 tries and was responsible for 1. Let him go and give a kid a run

greg jay

Juniors
Alex - Love the guy's speed and nous in scoring
Tom B - A workhorse in and around The Ruck.
Jack Goswieski - Very strong all night. Terrorised The NZ Malakas and turned the momentum up front.

Pommy

Coach
How were the twins today? I had the radio on at work but I find it almost impossible to follow.

Rabbits20

Immortal
3. AJ
2. Murray
1. Tom

Cook improved as did walker, gray and fui.

Goodwin was terrible, bombed 2 tries and was responsible for 1. Let him go and give a kid a run
Yes it was not Goodwin's best game but he's been very good most of the year. Madge won't drop him.

What about Turner coming on and giving a stupid penalty away and then bombing that try...... Turner for weeks has been stuffing up!

doyen

Bench
3.MURRAY.

2.Tom B.

1.AJ.

Promising effort by Gosweiski.

What's with Issac Luke--he looks like he's just going through the motions.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Yes it was not Goodwin's best game but he's been very good most of the year. Madge won't drop him.

What about Turner coming on and giving a stupid penalty away and then bombing that try...... Turner for weeks has been stuffing up!

Turners neck injury has destroyed his career. He still has the ability but psychologically his not there anymore. I remember he was going to be the next big thing.

truthslayer

Juniors

bullshit unlucky with the try broke the line and was very unlucky with that penalty and get you facts right he hasn't been stuffing up at all look at the stats you use when it suits you, Goodwin had a shocker no one to blame but himself

truthslayer

Juniors
1. Murray outstanding 47 tackles
2. Johnston
3. Crichton huge work philosophy and rubbing off to the younger ones

Sutton gets a special mention, as does Campbell Graham ...I always wanted to know how fast FUi is I found out last night!

themacemaceman

Juniors
3.MURRAY.

2.Tom B.

1.AJ.

Promising effort by Gosweiski.

What's with Issac Luke--he looks like he's just going through the motions.

We saw the best of Isaac. I don't think he will get back to the player he was.
If he was still on our roster he'd just be another name along with Reynolds and the twins who aren't living up to their pay packet.

Rabbits20

Immortal
bullshit unlucky with the try broke the line and was very unlucky with that penalty and get you facts right he hasn't been stuffing up at all look at the stats you use when it suits you, Goodwin had a shocker no one to blame but himself
Whatever makes you happy, you are making me laugh.....

truthslayer

Juniors
Whatever makes you happy, you are making me laugh.....
you make me laugh as you always baited into a reply, Goodwin had a shocker and you want to blame others, maybe you can clean that glass eye you have , its a shame you only have that one eye

Rabbits20

Immortal
you make me laugh as you always baited into a reply, Goodwin had a shocker and you want to blame others, maybe you can clean that glass eye you have , its a shame you only have that one eye
You're nothing but a troll.......

Talk sensibly or don't come in here.....