What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 vs Wests Tigers

themacemaceman

Juniors
I thought Robbie did his job. Looked creative and had a couple of good runs.
Did make 1 error. Missed 1 tackle on a night we missed 41 and he was 2nd top tackler so percentally I guess he was affective.
Was a toss up between him and Surgess or Sutto.
Couldn't put any of the backs above him. Didn't notice Cody at all really until he went to fullback apart from the kick for Inglis.
Tyrell and Clarke went ok. Did their jobs. They will be there next week.
Cook looked good when he came on. He did what we expect him to do. That's how we should use him. I actually wanted him on earlier.... not because Farrah was going bad. I think with the injuries we had Madge maybe had to hold back on when he injected him into the game.

Pommy

Coach
Not sure I understand the hate Farah seems to be getting.
Was Bryson that good? Sure he scored a few tries but they were all handed to him on a silver plate. The one that required a bit of graft he dropped and whilst it's forgivable to miss kicks from those areas some of his efforts were just piss poor.

Rabbits20

Immortal
3. Goodwin
2. Musgrove
1. Walker

Hard to seperate Musgrove and Sam
It's funny how Diego doesn't have Goodwin in his top 3!!! I can't stop laughing Callmack.

Goodwin has to score 6 tries to get a 1 vote in Diego's side.

It's quite obvious he doesn't like the guy.

Goodwin made a knock on from a tough pass in the wet that could've been a try and it's like he crucified him over it.

Blind Freddy can see Diego doesn't like Goodwin.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Was Bryson that good? Sure he scored a few tries but they were all handed to him on a silver plate. The one that required a bit of graft he dropped and whilst it's forgivable to miss kicks from those areas some of his efforts were just piss poor.
Didn't take a backwards step and contributed well to the depleted backs. He scored most of our points and unlike 90% of the team actually tried his hardest.

southsport

First Grade
I wouldn't agree with it, but for the first 50-60 minutes Farah was the only senior player trying. Possibly trying to much, but still trying.

OK. interesting that both you and mace gave Musgrove points, I like that.

I thought Goodwin was excellent apart that one dropped ball. he may have fallen over the line for two tries but he did it very well.

DiegoNT

First Grade
It's funny how Diego doesn't have Goodwin in his top 3!!! I can't stop laughing Callmack.

Goodwin has to score 6 tries to get a 1 vote in Diego's side.

It's quite obvious he doesn't like the guy.

Goodwin made a knock on from a tough pass in the wet that could've been a try and it's like he crucified him over it.

Blind Freddy can see Diego doesn't like Goodwin.
Yet cook got a point of me, despite me not being his biggest fan.

Musgrove was our forward leader last night, pretty amazing stuff from a 20 year old prop.
Talaki rolled up his sleeves and worked hard all game. When our forwards softened off in musgrove's absence Talaki stepped up. Impressive from a 19 year old in his 4th game. You praise Goodwin for making 100m yet Talaki makes 170m and his workrate is crap and you want him dropped?
Cook finally showed the spark and creativity we were promised a year ago. He finally had the heart to take a tackle, hopefully if that heart works it's way into his defence then he may be worth the hype.
Goodwin wasn't bad. But for me he wasn't top 3. He scored 3 tries, but ran a combined 10m for all 3. He was gifted the tries, but when gifted 2 other chances were he had to run more then 10 metres he blew it. He scored 2 tries when we had already lost the game. I prefer to vote for players who were trying to make impacts when we were still in it You bang on about his shit work, but by his standards he was poor. We really needed our backs to roll the sleeves up to help a mid firing pack. When GI come off in the 60ish minute, he had made 80metres. At that stage in the game it was more then Goodwin had made, and gi was on one leg.
Goodwin was ok, but I'm not going to jizz myself over that performance

Rsag85

Bench
Good on you for being honest re Bryson even though he's not your fav.

Some others can't seperate their grudges from their honesty.

Goodwin played well in a poor side some of our bigger stars went missing Farah was one of those guys. I thought he would of done more against his former side

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yet cook got a point of me, despite me not being his biggest fan.

Musgrove was our forward leader last night, pretty amazing stuff from a 20 year old prop.
Talaki rolled up his sleeves and worked hard all game. When our forwards softened off in musgrove's absence Talaki stepped up. Impressive from a 19 year old in his 4th game. You praise Goodwin for making 100m yet Talaki makes 170m and his workrate is crap and you want him dropped?
Cook finally showed the spark and creativity we were promised a year ago. He finally had the heart to take a tackle, hopefully if that heart works it's way into his defence then he may be worth the hype.
Goodwin wasn't bad. But for me he wasn't top 3. He scored 3 tries, but ran a combined 10m for all 3. He was gifted the tries, but when gifted 2 other chances were he had to run more then 10 metres he blew it. He scored 2 tries when we had already lost the game. I prefer to vote for players who were trying to make impacts when we were still in it You bang on about his shit work, but by his standards he was poor. We really needed our backs to roll the sleeves up to help a mid firing pack. When GI come off in the 60ish minute, he had made 80metres. At that stage in the game it was more then Goodwin had made, and gi was on one leg.
Goodwin was ok, but I'm not going to jizz myself over that performance
Goodwin made 113 metres.

Talakai is too slow and a defensive liability. He's all at sea in defence.

He ran 10m for his last try!!! You mustn't have watched.

He was not poor. You are now trolling. Rsag even says he was good and he doesn't like him.

Rabbits20

Immortal
OK. interesting that both you and mace gave Musgrove points, I like that.

I thought Goodwin was excellent apart that one dropped ball. he may have fallen over the line for two tries but he did it very well.
He was excellent.

Diego just doesn't like him.

He will never ever get praise off Diego.

Latest posts