What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 TOP PLAYERS FROM EACH TEAM!!

maelgwnau

Juniors
St George Illawarra Dragons:
1) Lance Thompson
2) Trent Barrett
3) Ben Hornby

Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs:
1) Brent Sherwin
2) Hazem El Masri
3) Nigel Vagana

Canberra Raiders:
1) Brad Drew
2) Clinton Schifcofske
3) Luke Davico

Penrith Panthers:
1) Preston Campbell
2) Rhys Wesser
3) Ben Ross

North Queensland Cowboys:
1) Matt Sing
2) Josh Hannay
3) Matt Bowen

Wests Tigers:
1) Robert Miles
2) John Skandalis
3) Luke Covell

Sydney City Roosters:
1) Craig Wing
2) Jason Cayless
3) Craig Fitzgibbon

Newcastle Knights
1) Daniel Abraham
2) Matthew Gidley
3) Andrew Johns

brook

First Grade
maelgwnau said:
Wests Tigers:
1) Robert Miles
2) John Skandalis
3) Luke Covell

you can't be serious?

If we're going to go on talent alone it would be

1) Galea
2) Manu
3) Fitzhenry

on current form it would probably be
1) Fitzhenry
2) Pearson
3) Laffranchi

either way I can't see Robert miles figuring in any top 3 of any league comp anywhere!! (covell does have lots of promise but he's hardly a top player just yet)

maelgwnau

Juniors
brook said:
maelgwnau said:
Wests Tigers:
1) Robert Miles
2) John Skandalis
3) Luke Covell

you can't be serious?

1) Galea
2) Manu
3) Fitzhenry

1) Fitzhenry
2) Pearson
3) Laffranchi

either way I can't see Robert miles figuring in any top 3 of any league comp anywhere!! (covell does have lots of promise but he's hardly a top player just yet)

WTF are you on Galea hasen't done anething for months Fitzhenry was only good against the bulldogs i'm not counting pearson cuz i haven't paid much attention to him

salivor

First Grade
Brisbane Broncos
1 Darren Lockyer
2 Shane Webcke
3 Gordon Tallis

Their the obvious ones but in years to come Carlaw, Tate, Parker and a few others will be pushing those top 3 spots.

salivor

First Grade
There really are some laughable picks here really. Brad Drew at number 1 for Canberra says it all really. Schifcofske would be the Raiders number 1 at present, Wiki number 2 and O'Hara at 3. You've also got to take into consideration Woolford and the super sub McLinden and Graham is a future star.

With Penrith I'd have Gower at number 3 as his form has been great this year. Ryles and Bailey would be the two best at St George. Jason Cayless for the Roosters lol. Do you even believe that one yourself? The final straw is Andrew Johns at number 3 for Newcastle. Ben Kennedy should also be on the Knights list as when fit he is one of the best forwards in the game.

Spike

First Grade
maelgwnau said:
brook said:
maelgwnau said:
Wests Tigers:
1) Robert Miles
2) John Skandalis
3) Luke Covell

you can't be serious?

1) Galea
2) Manu
3) Fitzhenry

1) Fitzhenry
2) Pearson
3) Laffranchi

WTF are you on Galea hasen't done anething for months Fitzhenry was only good against the bulldogs i'm not counting pearson cuz i haven't paid much attention to him

Far be it for me to step in your about to get your arse chewed but did you/can you even read and comprehend what was written?

Galea's form of late has been crap and his impersonation of a turnstile in defence is second to none but he is one of the few chop-shop players that does have some talent.

SP

Bench
Penrith:

1. Preston Campbell
2. Rhys Wesser (SHOULD BE IN THE QLD TEAM)
=3. Craig Gower, Joel Clinton, Luke Lewis

brook

First Grade
Road Spike said:
maelgwnau said:
brook said:
maelgwnau said:
Wests Tigers:
1) Robert Miles
2) John Skandalis
3) Luke Covell

you can't be serious?

1) Galea
2) Manu
3) Fitzhenry

1) Fitzhenry
2) Pearson
3) Laffranchi

Far be it for me to step in your about to get your arse chewed but did you/can you even read and comprehend what was written?

Galea's form of late has been crap and his impersonation of a turnstile in defence is second to none but he is one of the few chop-shop players that does have some talent.

lol good to see someone can read.

If you want to go onto crap form though you could look at skandalis who has had one decent game (last week) since last years city-country match

as for robert miles....god knows why he's there - I very much doubt he'd make the cut for ryde-eastwood

and covell has played something like 3 games...shown promise yes but he's also made more than a few stuff-ups and whilst thats hardly something I'm going to jump on a kid new to first grade about its certainly not a reason to put him in the top 3 at the club either :roll:

Just out of interest - you're a former magpie supporter aren't you?

maelgwnau

Juniors
brook said:
Road Spike said:
maelgwnau said:
brook said:
maelgwnau said:
Wests Tigers:
1) Robert Miles
2) John Skandalis
3) Luke Covell

you can't be serious?

1) Galea
2) Manu
3) Fitzhenry

1) Fitzhenry
2) Pearson
3) Laffranchi

lol good to see someone can read.

If you want to go onto crap form though you could look at skandalis who has had one decent game (last week) since last years city-country match

as for robert miles....god knows why he's there - I very much doubt he'd make the cut for ryde-eastwood

and covell has played something like 3 games...shown promise yes but he's also made more than a few stuff-ups and whilst thats hardly something I'm going to jump on a kid new to first grade about its certainly not a reason to put him in the top 3 at the club either :roll:

Just out of interest - you're a former magpie supporter aren't you?

Actually i'm a Balmain Fan

brook

First Grade
Strange - its mostly only the wests supporters and the 13 year olds that think skandalis is anything but the pussy he is (although i must say the two most loyal magpies supporters i know share my view so i shouldn't stereotype)

maelgwnau

Juniors
brook said:
Strange - its mostly only the wests supporters and the 13 year olds that think skandalis is anything but the pussy he is (although i must say the two most loyal magpies supporters i know share my view so i shouldn't stereotype)

if u think i'm 13 maybe u should go bang your head against a wall

Latest posts