What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

32 points in 25 minutes

weasel

First Grade
Another great performance. :clap: Shame we couldn't hold them to nil but that Joe Williams has a load of talent. Our average winning margin this season is 31 points (and we only beat the Warriors by 6!!). Also, we've had two blow out losses to the Storm and Bulldogs but our other defeats have been by a mere average margin of 6. I'm starting to sniff a Roosters vs Dragons blockbuster Grand Final.

izzo

Juniors
Score would of been less if the physics of the ball wernt so anti souths lol and the ref could keep back 10 with both teams.

Southernsaint

Staff member
BigLance,

Izzo's alright, he's always in here & is always taking the piss out of The Scum too. Can't be all bad!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

Chook_Raper

Juniors
I think the best footy they played this year was against the Roosters or the Sharks. Yesterday was great but Souths may as well have not been there at all. Pitiful defence.

Anonymous

Juniors
izzo said:
Score would of been less if the physics of the ball wernt so anti souths lol and the ref could keep back 10 with both teams.
Blaming the ref is bad enough... but the blaiming the 'physics of the ball' is a classic. :lol:

izzo

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
BigLance,

Izzo's alright, he's always in here & is always taking the piss out of The Scum too. Can't be all bad!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

ha thanks Ben S. but me n big lance are quite good mates and were just taking the piss outta gronks that we have known.

Cheers,
Chris I.

izzo

Juniors
Willow said:
izzo said:
Blaming the ref is bad enough... but the blaiming the 'physics of the ball' is a classic. :lol:

ha, im not trying to sound like a bad sport or nothing but some of those dragons trys looked mad but realy they were like scored off someone smacking the ball behind them or off the bounce of a high ball.

Anonymous

Juniors
izzo said:
ha, im not trying to sound like a bad sport or nothing but some of those dragons trys looked mad but realy they were like scored off someone smacking the ball behind them or off the bounce of a high ball.
It was a set move izzo. Ask your coach to watch the video.
Or just keep blaming it on the "physics of the ball". ;-)

izzo

Juniors
Willow said:
izzo said:
It was a set move izzo. Ask your coach to watch the video.
Or just keep blaming it on the "physics of the ball". ;-)

ha , I think our teams needs to start doing some set moves or just learn to catch the freaken ball ahha

izzo

Juniors
Biglance said:
izzo ur right there but tomorrow ur not kicking for goal

ha good im going to the souths club to have lunch with the old man anyway lol :)

izzo

Juniors
Biglance said:
izzo dont let me down we need u in the front row

alright u can kick from the sideline only

ha looks like Souths will be getting 6 points a try from outwide tomorrow 8)

Latest posts