What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 v the hounds 20-5-18

3 Chad. Outstanding control of the team. Equal best half back in the comp
2. Feefs best front rower in the comp
1 Gal best Captain in the comp.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Are we still making up the crowd numbers?

I think so.

I was at the game and if there were 14,000 people there I’ll run from here to Kurnell in Quig’s underpants.

Even the ground announcer got it wrong. The attendance flashed up on the screen as 14,004 but the silly merkin announced 13,004. Stupid merkin can’t even read.

Newman alluded a few weeks ago that we are under reporting the crowds due to the licencing cops

I wanna know if thats the case...

U saying it was less than 14k?

Big Bloke

Juniors
Newman alluded a few weeks ago that we are under reporting the crowds due to the licencing cops

I wanna know if thats the case...

U saying it was less than 14k?

Looked way less to me. Of course I didn’t count them one by one but I’ve seen crowds this year that look much fuller but have a lower attendance figure.

I spoke to 2 midget cops on the way out. Asked the mwhat the far q they were doign there & what did they do wrong to get the gig of ruining peoples fun? had no answer because my Uber was there.
The nas I leftreception there was some sheila screaming like banshee out of the back of a paddy wagon.
Maybe they have a point>?

Eion

First Grade
More people equals more security and more booze restrictions/ higher police presence.
Fair enough, but wouldn’t have thought 3-4 k would make much difference to that. And if there are incidents...better to explain it away in the context of a larger crowd. But I spose they know what they’re doing.

3 for chad wtf

Kicking was bog average tonight

Yeah he got 1 Point for kicking out on the full.

1 Point for kicking the ball dead.

& 1 Point for kicking the ball deep in the in goal for a seven tackle set.

He added that up right.....

carcharias

Immortal
Ha
When chad kicked that ball dead at the end my mate said
“ f**kin great- give em 7 tackles to win it “