What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 vs Sharks Rd 9

Bazal

Post Whore
No one?

I thought a gfew deserved points at least

3-Ma'u...was trying his guts out all game, 35 tackles, 140m, has found his mojo again
2-Tepai...dangerous every run first half. Did look a bit gassed to start the second half but came back,helped lay on a try. 36 tackles and 120m as well
1-French.

Alvaro with 50 tackles close behind, Guthbus was excellent as always, Penishands would have been close if not for dumb penalties with 40 tackles, Gower has been a standout since coming into the side too.

Wally21

Bench
3 Gutho - heart and soul of this footy team
2 Polar
1 Tep.

M Jennings tried his guts out all night. Ma’u was great

T-Boon

Coach
50 tackles doesnt mean anything. I guess it confirms he was out there most of the game.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Tep
Mau
Gower

Alvaro, Gennings and The King could easily have been worth a point or two.

Gronk

Staff member
No one?

I thought a gfew deserved points at least

3-Ma'u...was trying his guts out all game, 35 tackles, 140m, has found his mojo again
2-Tepai...dangerous every run first half. Did look a bit gassed to start the second half but came back,helped lay on a try. 36 tackles and 120m as well
1-French.

Alvaro with 50 tackles close behind, Guthbus was excellent as always, Penishands would have been close if not for dumb penalties with 40 tackles, Gower has been a standout since coming into the side too.

Gee Bev is surgical near the line and I think that his defence is as good as any in the open field. Not so good defending his line. FMD he goes missing when there is work to be done. Roll your sleeves up buddy and work out how to get by otherwise your coach may be unable to carry you for too much longer.

Latest posts