What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Ashes Test: Australia v England at Perth, Dec 14-18 2017

JJ

Immortal
It means we'll have the worst - in history - statistical #6, followed by a #7 who averages less than 30 in FC cricket.
Don't worry, we're batting Mitchell Santner at #6 so there's competition about... you can always rely on us Kiwis to help you out

JJ

Immortal
MMarsh will make runs at the WACA and silence all his critics
Is another 600 plays 600 wicket in order? Might be that Warner, Khawaja, Bancroft and Smith ensure MMarsh doesn't even bat

He'll make the occasional score, but surely sane critics will take more convincing - as Haynetrain noted most test teams are full of players that really are just first class cricketers - you have Khawaja, Handscomb, Paine, MMarsh, SMarsh.... probably fewer than most

blaza88z

Coach
I said in the 2nd test game thread that I would take anyone instead of Handscomb, I wasn't anticipating Mitchell Marsh, I would be absolutely shocked if he did anything of note

Vozzy

Juniors
In other words our tail got longer. We are all going to swear at the TV when S Marsh goes early followed by M Marsh.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
commentators talking up M2, no mention of Handscombe

can see which way this will go

Meth

Staff member
"Starc, Hazelwood, Cummins and Lyon- the best Australian quartet we've ever seen"

Healy