What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Ashes Test: Australia v England at Perth, Dec 14-18 2017

2 weeks

Coach
Straight to Fox Sports News for the pressers for me.

Pommy one should be interesting, like something off Shark Week.

Iafeta

Referee
Well done Australia. My god, England are a pitiful mess. I doubt they have the nads to kick Cook and Broad to the curb. Those blokes have half pie turned up knowing they aren't up to this level anymore. Moeen Ali is now also being found out as a puss pie thrower of epic proportions. He was the ultimate case of "how did he get that bloke out" head scratcher in international cricket.

I'm sure Cook and Broad and Ali have 30 more test selections in them. I'm assuming they have Zimbabwe or Bangladesh coming up for those chaps to prove their eternal worth against.

2 weeks

Coach
Australia as a collective wishing that the Fremantle Doctor would blow Warnie's wig clean off, like the covers this morning.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
1. just lmao at Roots interview with Nicholas. Nicholas was brutal it was uncomfortable.

2. I know its annoying to watch the bouncer strategy to the tail but there is no doubt that it works. We have bowled out the English tail 5/6 times embarrassingly quickly by bouncing them out

blaza88z

Coach
When the ball isn't swinging England have nothing to offer with the ball, their only answer is to set negative fields and restrict the rate at which runs are scored, after posting 400 I thought the best result for us would've been a draw as I didn't see us scoring at the rate required to post 500+ and have enough time to bowl them out on what looked like a road

England are sorely missing a world class spinner or someone who can bowl with some serious heat and bring the intimidation, their current crop offer nothing when the pitch is flat

blaza88z

Coach
Of course the other issue is that their 2 key batsmen haven't delivered at all in the first 3 test matches, this could very well be Cook's swansong.. maybe Nathan Lyon was right, perhaps we have ended a career

hineyrulz

Post Whore
1. just lmao at Roots interview with Nicholas. Nicholas was brutal it was uncomfortable.

2. I know its annoying to watch the bouncer strategy to the tail but there is no doubt that it works. We have bowled out the English tail 5/6 times embarrassingly quickly by bouncing them out
I can’t believe the Mincer didn’t tear up.