What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd ODI: Australia v New Zealand at Melbourne on Dec 9, 2016

Tommy Smith

Referee
After that diabolical effort, for his last act as PM John Key should arrange for the entire Black Caps squad to be shipped off to Manus Island or Nauru.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Good game by Australia,time to update the score tally after that victory

Matt Wade 1
South Africa 0

Matt Wade 3
NZ 0

Matt Wade 4-0 in total

Meth

Staff member
Lol Tubs

"You lost all the ODI games in South Africa. What's been the main difference between this series and that one?"

Tremain
Worral
Mennie

vs

Starc
Hazlewood
Cummins
Faulkner

Tough question, that one....

Also,

South Africa

vs

New Zealand

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well that must have been disappointing for the Kiwi fans, I really expected a tough stoush from them no matter where either team is ranked.

They must be sick of the sight of Warner. I really like his century celebration, a salute to the team, a salute to the crowd and raises the head and a salute to Phillip Hughes, much respect.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Bowling/Fielding was very disappointing.

Batting I had very little faith in anyway so no surprise there. Not sure what the options are, but bit part cricketers and test players in ODI uniforms aren't really going to cut it going forward.

tomdl

Bench
I was watching this at the pub with two kiwi girls who dont even like cricket and they were disgusted by the f**kers playing. It also meant I had no volume, did Ian smith actually compare thaf Nicholls merkin to AB? That merkin is even worse than Healy

tomdl

Bench
Also one day cricket on a big merkin of a ground and a two paced pitch was good. Batsmen looked like they had to work for their runs. Warner didn't but he is obviously on another level at the moment. Hope Head keeps the No Show out of the team for a long time. Better bat and as just as good a bowler imo

Iafeta

Referee
Henry Nicholls is so not international standard. I'd rather have Guptill at #5 in the test batting order. Heck I'd rather go Munro.