What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd ODI: Australia v New Zealand at Melbourne on Dec 9, 2016

Iafeta

Referee
I had a missed call earlier Twiz. Pretty sure it was Hess checking on how well I was hitting them in the nets.

Things I think NZ has learnt. 1 Lockie Ferguson has pace but has so much to work on before he can be recalled 2 Nicholls is hopeless 3 BJ Watling adds nil value down the order in limited overs cricket. At least, I hope they've learnt them.

vvvrulz

Coach
Well that must have been disappointing for the Kiwi fans, I really expected a tough stoush from them no matter where either team is ranked.

It was just rubbish, showed us in plain sight how little depth we had.

If our nucleus of key players don't deliver we're screwed, the rest aren't capable of jack by themselves.

Would a few kiwi sides in the shield help both nations? Never happen but ive had a few and its an interesting thought.

vvvrulz

Coach
Would a few kiwi sides in the shield help both nations? Never happen but ive had a few and its an interesting thought.

Would help us immensely as our domestic comp is terrible, but I don't see what good it would do you guys to be honest. There is a bit of merit to it in the current generation though, it would have been farcical back when Australia was rampant and had depth to cover three first XI's, we'd have just been a long list of easy practice.

Latest posts