What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v India at Perth Jan 13-17, 2012

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Harris will need a few more T/20 games to get himself right

Oh f**k a duck. PB prediction and Perth is where the pricks turned it around in 08 but India look like they've given up on the series

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'd say Harris in considering they played 4 quicks against the poms last year. Haddin should be shafted but he won't be.

Hallatia

Referee
nooooooooo! Someone else started this thread. I'm never going to have the whole page:(

Hallatia

Referee
Of course it's not, we know in advance all the international matches that are going to happen, thus the threads which this place is going to need

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I've gotta disagree with my pal TPB and saw that India should take this one out. Tendulkar will get his 100 in this one, Dravid will rack one up too and Sehwag as well. Aus batting to collapse in the 2nd innings chasing around 350.

Hallatia

Referee
James Pattinson has been ruled out for the remainder of the Test series against India with a foot injury.

I will give more details if and when I get them

Hallatia

Referee
This is interesting
"The intention of the National Selection Panel was to rest James from the Perth Test match as this young man has played in four Test matches over a period of just five weeks," Inverarity said. "This intention has become a necessity after post-match scans have revealed James' foot injury."
Sauce

Hallatia

Referee
that's what I think too. They're just trying to say it's not really a loss not having as we wouldn't have used him anyway. As if

typicalfan

Coach
I am not so sure. I was thinking rest Harris for the series and bring him back for the Windies and take Cummins and Hilfy with them resting Siddle and Pattinson so they are fresh next season. Pattinson for Harris if fit isn't too bad.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I've gotta disagree with my pal TPB and saw that India should take this one out. Tendulkar will get his 100 in this one, Dravid will rack one up too and Sehwag as well. Aus batting to collapse in the 2nd innings chasing around 350.

:-$