What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v Pakistan at SCG on Jan 3-7, 2017

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Marks out of ten for the series.
Warner 8
Renshaw 6
Khawaja 8
Smith 8
Hanscome 8
Maddinson 1
Cartwright 2
Wade -60
Starc 7
Hazelwood 8
Bird 7
Lyon 6
O'Keeffe 6

Tommy Smith

Referee
i don't recall any rule saying how big the spike was

got a link?
It wasn't an actual rule. I just recall that the 3rd umpire would look for a clean spike as evidence of a knick.

And over time I reckon what constitutes clear snicko evidence has become murkier and murkier as evidenced by the Smith and Wahab decisions.

Sphagnum

Coach
The Chappell's are one hell of an asshole family. I bet the brothers hate each other.
Did a bit of training with Trevor Chappell when I was a teenager. That guy is a 100% shitmerkin. Wanted to punch his fkn head in on more than one occasion.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Did a bit of training with Trevor Chappell when I was a teenager. That guy is a 100% shitmerkin. Wanted to punch his fkn head in on more than one occasion.
I've heard a story about Greg that is will make your hairs curl, shit family.

Sphagnum

Coach
I've heard a story about Greg that is will make your hairs curl, shit family.
One of my teammates used to roll the ball back to him when we did Slips catches. He used to belt the cover off it at that bloke trying to kill him. We were 13 - 14 at the time.

Didn't matter where he was standing in relationship to the stumps when we were doing fielding drills, I used to peg it at his fkn head.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I really don't but hey if it makes you feel super cool and superior to say that then feel free to do so...

The fact is that 100 wickets @ 25 with 4 5-wicket hauls doesn't make you a great of the game.

If you think that then perhaps it's you that struggles with understanding the game of cricket.

lol Australian fans overrate everyone,even Pat Cummins is already an all time great with 7 test wickets at 16.71