What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v South Africa at Adelaide on Nov 24-28, 2016

jargan83

Coach
And Brendan Julian is the first merkin to suggest that Renshaw is dropped for Darsh. f**k off

BJ did an interview for a local radio station over here in Perth and was dribbling on about how Renshaw scored too slowly and that it's all about bums on seats and people watching on TV. In the same sentence he then said Voges should be right to resume his spot in the Test team despite being awful all year.

Going back to a 37 year old minnow basher makes little sense in my books.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
BJ did an interview for a local radio station over here in Perth and was dribbling on about how Renshaw scored too slowly and that it's all about bums on seats and people watching on TV. In the same sentence he then said Voges should be right to resume his spot in the Test team despite being awful all year.

f**king idiot.

Eelectrica

Referee

Wow. By Julian's stupid logic he'd bring back Mitch Marsh. He scored a whole 14 runs off just 12 balls in his most recent shield game afterall.
Thankfully Julian isn't a selector.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
saw BJ's article on FB, joke

same article had Warnie saying that Wade has been great and should have a long test career

what is it withe these f**kwits ? cant see past their bias

Uzi and Renshaw should open IMHO.
Warner at 3.
Smith at 4.
Nevil at 5.
Patterson/Maddinson/S Marsh/Head at 6.
Handscomb at 7.
Starc/Hazlewood/Bird/Lyon

Dream World - Cummins, Pattinson come in the bowling too.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Uzi and Renshaw should open IMHO.
Warner at 3.
Smith at 4.
Nevil at 5.
Patterson/Maddinson/S Marsh/Head at 6.
Handscomb at 7.
Starc/Hazlewood/Bird/Lyon

Dream World - Cummins, Pattinson come in the bowling too.

I dont think Neville is a test no 5, NSW level maybe.

Love to see Oozie and Renshaw opening

Latest posts