What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v Sri Lanka at Sydney Jan 3 - 7, 2013

BDR

First Grade
Made it tough in the end...

Hope Huss can hit the winning runs, what a magnificent player.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Scissorstard was never going to be good enough to finish this off..

He has baaad head noise..

And he's cross-eyed..

Hallatia

Referee
no one whose opinion matters talks about "test's leading run scorer" like that mean anything other than that person's infatuation with that player. He didn't score crucial runs at crucial times, he didn't make a century, the runs weren't particularly noteworthy. He didn't make the best nine anyone has ever seen. He just made a contribution, valuable, but nothing to write home about or even talk about

typicalfan

Coach
Phil Hughes pretty much got out the moment it was up to him to get the hundred in the first innings. Got out again when it was up to him to make sure Australia won comfortably in the 2nd innings.

Hallatia

Referee
I love Morne Morkel, but I don't go around pretending that wickets he took were more valuable than other people's. I wouldn't talk about him being the match's leading wicket taker, I would talk about 5 wicket hauls, great bowling and important breakthroughs ...

Also, Jayaradene was the test's leading runscorer, not that that fact matters as anything more than a bit of trivia