What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: South Africa v India at New Wanderers Jan 24-28, 2018 - SA won series 2-1

Iafeta

Referee
Excellent test. I like it when teams have to survive with grit and technique rather than merely bash through the line. The indifferent bounce was a bit extreme though. A bit less of it and it is good to watch IMO.

The Elgar one I thought he genuinely misjudged and that ball shouldn't have led to the end of play.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Good to see tough hard fight cricket on a wicket where everyone has a chance.

Credit to India they did show something this series.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
That was a very enjoyable test series. Best one I've seen in a while actually.

Excited for SA vs Australia, will be another month of going to work on 3 hours sleep

JJ

Immortal
Really good series between the two best teams, great win for RSA overall, great win for India in that test and they showed IMO that they are better than just hometown heroes.

Good to see wickets offering bowlers something, we continue to need a variety of decks and no harm in seeing that in ODIs too IMO

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I've been congratulating my Indian troll besties on FB that India have finally won away from home when we never thought it would ever happen again

its hasn't gone down too well

TheParraboy

Staff member
Looking forward to seeing poms smack India and us demolish the proteas in the next two test series

This is after we win the prestigious and inaugural t20 tri series over the next 2 weeks against nations considerably up the placing than us

TheParraboy

Staff member
India still lost the series, did well sure, but so did we in India last series.

They should do ok in England and even better here, if not then they have learned nothing

Hutty1986

Immortal
'Sexual Harassment Pandya' - hilarious.And manifestly displays your cultural sensitivity. How have Comedy Central not signed you up already?
Ffs laggy. Did you ever find your safe space?
Also, i made the name up*
* i think

Latest posts