What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations game 5 - england v NZ

PaddyBoy

Juniors
:clap::clap:

Dont think our squad sucked.....just lack of experence, 8 players without test experence in the 22 man squad. I think we will see the benfits of these 8 players come 2013.

NZ has a lot of exciting talent. How do you guys think Johnson and Marshall will go together considering they are both pretty similar?

hitman82

Bench
NZ has a lot of exciting talent. How do you guys think Johnson and Marshall will go together considering they are both pretty similar?

Interesting to consider how they will combine; they certainly are similar, with Johnson having far more speed and a similarly elusive running game. It might allow Benji to focus more on directing play, with Johnson providing the unpredictable role. I'd also say Johnson's long kicking game is better than Benji's.

Joker's Wild

Coach
I'm clearly just taking the piss, having a laugh at the Kiwis, all in good fun.

Joker's wild, you are a Grade A merkin.

So you are now taking the old tried and true "I was just joshin'" back peddle, posting a Rick Roll. You were embarrassing yourself and got called out.

Masoe_eats_babies said:
Oh bullshit. At best I could accept a deluded argument that it was marginally forward, that it was 50/50 forward. But a mile forward? Uppercut yourself mate.

Oh please, have you never heard of hyperbole

The pass was forward from Yeamans hands and the replay showed that clearly. No it wasn't actually a mile forward :roll: but it was forward nonetheless. Why, as an Aussie fan, would I be deluded into thinking so ffs. I was watching as a neutral

Give yourself a few champ

gypsy

Bench
So you are now taking the old tried and true "I was just joshin'" back peddle, posting a Rick Roll. You were embarrassing yourself and got called out.

Not at all. I thought to anyone with half a clue, that it was pretty obvious I was taking the piss. I was saying NZ shouldn't be in the four nations and there were talks about having them removed. I also suggested they be in the same league as Russia, Lebanon etc.
If you believed I was serious, you are an even bigger merkin than first thought.

Joker's Wild

Coach
You may have been taking the piss but you were still acting like the fool champ

Continue the name calling all you like, it is generally a sign that you have little to offer

gypsy

Bench
You may have been taking the piss but you were still acting like the fool champ

Continue the name calling all you like, it is generally a sign that you have little to offer

Hmm, a little bit of banter. Sorry, I'll follow your lead and be more bland in future posts.

Auckland4ever

Juniors
We were, though England aren't exactly full strength either.
Despite our injuries, we should have been able to at least compete with them, but poor form, tactics, discipline, selection all put an end to that.

This is the one that disappoints me the most. I can accept losing to better sides, but when some of the guys representing you play like idiots and in certain cases, like out and out petulant thugs, it leaves a sour taste in the mouth. Still have total belief in the future of NZRL being the brightest its ever been, however. The best is yet to come.

roughyedspud

Coach
can we lock this thread......how long to we need to pour over how shit the kiwis really where...?

the truth is they have a shite coach who can't do anything with wayne bennett holding his hand...and...they have nowhere near the depth they like to think they have.....and....they'll probably shit out of playing us in a series next year too now..

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
can we lock this thread......how long to we need to pour over how shit the kiwis really where...?

the truth is they have a shite coach who can't do anything with wayne bennett holding his hand...and...they have nowhere near the depth they like to think they have.....and....they'll probably shit out of playing us in a series next year too now..

Wow, a slightly significant win over NZ and you're really going off. You are coming across as a real f**k wit spud.

roughyedspud

Coach
why? i told you all a month ago exactly what would happen in this tournament regarding the kiwis yet most of you where all caught up in the kiwi bullshit hype

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
why? i told you all a month ago exactly what would happen in this tournament regarding the kiwis yet most of you where all caught up in the kiwi bullshit hype

You haven't won anything yet, NZ have. They have a right to be more confident. Calling for this thread to be locked and for everyone to just think that "NZ are shit" smacks of arrogance from you.

For you're sake, you better hope England put up a remote fight against us because if we smash you, it will be held against you.

WireMan

Bench
You haven't won anything yet, NZ have. They have a right to be more confident. Calling for this thread to be locked and for everyone to just think that "NZ are shit" smacks of arrogance from you.

For you're sake, you better hope England put up a remote fight against us because if we smash you, it will be held against you.

This thread is for game 5. A game England won (so we have won something, the game this threads about).

There is not much else to say about this game. NZ played grubby rugby and tried to show they were tough guys. They failed and got batered. End of story.

There is another thread for Roughy to make a fool of himself with regards to Eng vs Aus. Where comments can be 'held agaisnt him'. ;-)

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I'd be looking at the last couple of games between the two and the last full series played.

England are on top of the Kiwis.

roughyedspud

Coach

this is'nt about england...or england winning anything

this is about little new zealanders bleating on about how they should be #1 in the world rankings,how they have awesome depth now,how foran is awesome,how benji will dance round everyone............all over hyped bollocks lol

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
this is'nt about england...or england winning anything

this is about little new zealanders bleating on about how they should be #1 in the world rankings,how they have awesome depth now,how foran is awesome,how benji will dance round everyone............all over hyped bollocks lol

Yeah thats all well and good, but NZ and their fans have 2 trophies at the moment to hang their hat on. They have/had legitimate claims to be considered number 1. What does England have?

WireMan

Bench
Yeah thats all well and good, but NZ and their fans have 2 trophies at the moment to hang their hat on. They have/had legitimate claims to be considered number 1. What does England have?

A good victory over an international side with legitimate claims to be considered number 1. :)