What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations game 5 - england v NZ

deluded pom?

Coach
I'm glad England treated the game like a final and threw caution to the wind.......

I will say again, until they play EVERY game like it's knockout game, you lot will never win shit. I would have loved to have seen England pants us today to really spur the game on over there but after the 5 min mark you could see the writing on the wall and it was only a matter of time before the floodgates opened. I don't know why I bother getting up at sparrows to watch these games, every time I get bitterly disappointed at the contest, god knows how you English deal with the constant disappointment time and time again.

Commiserations.

The RL disppointment is bad enough but when we wake up in the morning we're still living in a fecking dump of a country run by fecking morons from their ivory towers with little grasp on reality. :evil:

beave

Coach
The RL disppointment is bad enough but when we wake up in the morning we're still living in a fecking dump of a country run by fecking morons from their ivory towers with little grasp on reality. :evil:

Try having a red headed lezzo running your joint.........

Latest posts