What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 Nations game 5 - england v NZ

Evil Homer

Staff member
This is garbage. If England win this match, it will be because of the individual quality of the players and because New Zealand are poor. I called it on the Eng-Aus match thread that England will never beat Australia or NZ while McNamara is in charge, and I stand by that. Hopefully I'm wrong and England improve here.

no name

Coach
These commentators never fail to amuse: you can't play for the draw. Where the f**k did that come from?

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
These commentators never fail to amuse: you can't play for the draw. Where the f**k did that come from?

The fact that if it ends a draw, NZ go through on points percentage over England. It's currently a draw, so he's saying they won't mind that too much.

Wasn't forward at all. Stevo is a complete twat.

I've had enough of his shit. All game he's been confusing players, mixing up Westwood and Reed, mixing up Russell Packer and Marshall, saying shots are high when they aren't(Morley falling into a tackle) etc

Stevo doesn't understand the game at all.

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
We're owed that. Clearly forward.

Far too many high shots going in. Someone's going to cop a broken jaw before long. So many lazy swings.

Latest posts