What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 nations game 7 - 4 nations final - ENG V AUS

FearTheVee

Juniors
Please tell me who deserved to get sent off in the last game?

I'll be interested to see what you say as it will show how much of a soft-c**k you are.

This is test match footy FFS.

2 match ban ring any bells?

You're right though - real tough guy, test match arena stuff what Luke did. What test match rugby Is all about. Big man!

When was the last time someone got sent off for holding ones ankle?

Don't be soft.

Chase is a traitor, and deserved that lil twist. He didn't break his ankle, and the plastic maori is playing this weekend so big deal. Luke and Chase are cousins and he was just saying hello.

Of course Chase stayed down and whinged so the Poms got the penalty.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
I think in terms of "send offs" it shows the diff in interpretations between southern and northern hemispheres. whever i hear stevo and ediie they're always going on about a slightly high tackle being a send off offence - they could just be being twats (which I know they are) or they could be calling it as how it is in SL. the incidents we're tlaking about would not be sned offs in the NRL - especially the luke one. Personally i think there's an argument to send off players dropping in with forearms on ehads like smith and george rose (in the gf)

the sin bin isnt an option as it's meant ot be used for professional fouls - not high tackles

AuckMel

Bench
Great. 80 minutes of players throwing the ball between their legs at the PTB. This will be classed as fast free flowing footy.

Australia by 22

beave

Coach
I honestly can't believe they've picked Cecchin, I thought he was f**king atrocious last weekend.

Does anyone really believe that England know how to beat Australia? Sure they regularly beat the Kiwis but when was the last time they beat the Aussies? I'm sure they have at some stage in the last 10 years but I just can not remember it. I have some vague memory of the Poms winning a one off mid season test down here in Australia a few years back but I can not be sure.

GB fluked a win over Aussie in Sydney in 2006. I'm pretty sure that was the game where coach Ricky dropped Thurston for Hornby and had Tupou in the Aussie side too lol.

We then smashed GB in Wellington and took our rightful place in the final, which was drawn and Thurston set up the winning try in GP. This was the first test match that was ever played under GP rules. At the time I was thinking OK we retained the trophy on a draw...NEKK MINNUT...

If only Australia had beaten GB Ricky would of retained Hornby for the final and Thruston wouldn't of cut us open in GP to set up the winner. We lost the game by 4 points but would of won if Stacey landed 2 goals he missed (we scored 2 tries to 1 in regular time).

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
GB fluked a win over Aussie in Sydney in 2006. I'm pretty sure that was the game where coach Ricky dropped Thurston for Hornby and had Tupou in the Aussie side too lol.

We then smashed GB in Wellington and took our rightful place in the final, which was drawn and Thurston set up the winning try in GP. This was the first test match that was ever played under GP rules. At the time I was thinking OK we retained the trophy on a draw...NEKK MINNUT...

If only Australia had beaten GB Ricky would of retained Hornby for the final and Thruston wouldn't of cut us open in GP to set up the winner. We lost the game by 4 points but would of won if Stacey landed 2 goals he missed (we scored 2 tries to 1 in regular time).

fmd that game in 06 was embarrassing, Hornby is the biggest nuffy to put on the green and gold in the last 5 years. Except for Carl Webb.

God-King Dean

Immortal
fmd that game in 06 was embarrassing, Hornby is the biggest nuffy to put on the green and gold in the last 5 years. Except for Carl Webb.

Idris.....

That's the only test match I've been to. Of course they lost as it was in my 11 game losing streak lol.

Best part of that game was Mason dropping that myth Fielden.

Chariots Offiah

Juniors
score will be close until about 50 minutes, then the same old 6 try blast in the latter part of the game means Aus will pull away and the match will seem like a walkover.

bank on it

Brutus

Referee
What's going on with the renovations at bloody Elland Road?

33,000 capacity again??

The game should have been played at Man City's ground.

Have faith in your product.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Idris.....

That's the only test match I've been to. Of course they lost as it was in my 11 game losing streak lol.

Best part of that game was Mason dropping that myth Fielden.

I see your Idris and raise you a Wolfman

I was at both the '08 WC final and the '10 4N final :lol:

LeedsStorm

Juniors

If you can get hold of it, there's a great behind the scenes doco for that entire tour; "League of their own 2 - warriors down under"

That game in Sydney, Fielden not knowing what his name was, JP hating everything Australian and Sean Long being a drunken gypsy (tho he did win that game in Sydney for GB) particular highlights. It was that same tour Leon Pryce upset you lot by saying he preferred blackpool to bondi. Good viewing. Shame they stopped filming them when Nobby resigned

Latest posts